Already forgotten

>already forgotten
What went wrong?

Attached: 1725612671622.jpg (1215x686, 338.66K)

overshadowed by morbius

The game was rigged from the start

Attached: 1653738276679.gif (480x240, 1.57M)

Instead of making a sequel to Dr. Strange they made a sequel to Wandavision but instead of Vision they added some generic spic and also the plot made very little sense.

Getting hyped to consume the next Disney Marvel product: Thor: Love and Thunder directed by heckin Taika Watiti!! I still love Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness, but that movie is so last week.

Failing to secure the Cruise. Couldn't even get Deadpool.

Modern pop culture digestion is almost instantaneous and products are designed with this in mind. Ironically, any given piece of media tends to have a more lasting effect on people who fail to grasp this and want this fleeting nature and relevance to be more significative for some reason.

Got Morbed on.

qeq

>bendiction cumberbatch
theres your problem

I just watched it an hour ago in a little country theatre and kinda liked it. Don't know why everyone's bitching about Wanda so much, it's nice to have a female villain with motivation, flaws and character development.

I think people are over the concept of a multiverse at this point.

Naturally this means that 2023 will have about 10 different multiverse movies as they run the entire premise into the ground like they did with zombies in the mid-2000s

>What went wrong?
You already know what went wrong.

Attached: wong.jpg (1280x720, 68.09K)

The movie wasn't about Dr strange. It was about passing the torch from the old mcu to the next generation of gay illegal alien characters that activist writers made up in the last few years.

The one positive message in the movie was portraying a woman as desperately wanting to be a mother. Which is better than most Hollywood movies that have zero positive messaging.

>already forgotten
well idk about you bros but she's constantly on my mind

Attached: liz smile.jpg (1080x1070, 116.59K)

>What went wrong?

Attached: ahhhhhh.jpg (2329x982, 813.75K)

Based

what else is there to do besides buy action figure and rewatch post credits scene on youtube? we’re only a month or so out from next product anyways

Marvel movies were never memorable.

/thread this happens every fucking time, they are all shit and forgettable

i still remember many scenes from Iron Man 1, Guardians 1 and Infinity War

>now getting mogged by a tom cruise film
pottery

but this is in competition for the quickest to be forgotten, against Ant Man 2