Itt: dead careers

So that's what happened to Felicia Day... good.

Attached: feliciaday.jpg (1385x851, 320.97K)

Does she have a podcast too?

I guess it's up to Any Forums once again to get views up. let's go feliciabros

the high point of her career right here

Attached: d1df0edd5d507875c95e144751a74f9b7716f5867d094e571d9b471d80c6c3a5.webm (980x720, 2.88M)

Have no idea, I googled it and said she had three. Can't imagine someone listening to one of them, let alone three.

I suppose live streaming slowly eroded these le nerd celebs routine.

who?

tons of b-list celebrities do this for attention and exposure

Yeah, I think so too. I think the mix of YouTube movie reviewers, and Twitch gamers really killed the careers of Wil Wheaton, Felicia Day, Chris Hardwick and other such personalities because it exposed how phony they were. Plus I doubt any zoomers know who the fuck they are at this point. I remember when Felicia Day was supposed to be a highlight of the Supernatural episodes she'd show up in.

Attached: feleciatwitter.jpg (620x949, 101.78K)

>I remember when Felicia Day was supposed to be a highlight of the Supernatural episodes she'd show up in.

Really I think she dragged the entire series down retroactively by appearing on the show.

Didn't she marry an 80 year old man?

DAMN Joe Camel looks like THAT!

What ever happened to Julia Stiles?

is that real

Alison Pill took her roles.

Anitabros...

Attached: Feminist Frequency.png (1456x527, 926.6K)

That face is hideous, she looks like an especially ugly horse
Often BOOBA can carry a butterface but not this time, not this time.

I remember when she showed up in Dragon Age, a entire DLC dedicated to her.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42.48K)

MILK TRUCK ARRIVING

I think there was a web series too

I’d fuck her avatar

You know, I want to say we can finally rest knowing things like gamer gate, Zoe Quinn and Anita are things of the past but I still feel uneasy. Even with all the Activision/Blizzard stuff going on, they haven't gained any traction, so maybe they're finally dead.

Where is Julia now?

Fucking cunt ruined tons of games for her grift and this is what she ends up with, ironically because a man isn't helping her anymore

>Why is toxic masculinity so attractive?
they're literally saying it

whatever happened to her boyfriend