Is this movie funny?

Is this movie funny?

Attached: dirty work.jpg (329x475, 53.57K)

It’s sick

yes, very underrated
castrated in editing though, i think saget said he wanted to release the original R rated cut, but then he fucking died so who knows what's happened to it

I didn’t even know it was sick!

its good. Norm kino

I watched a review of it on youtube and it seems okay

It's a solid movie, IIRC it got butchered because of Norms OJ jokes getting him heat with the office and all the R Rated stuff is never going to see the light of day.

If you're a chad boomer (30)yr like me yes.

Yeah it's actually really funny. If you like Norm you'll like Dirty Work

>this is unironically how zoomers form opinions on movies

Its fun, its not extraordinary but its comfy and has some good laughs. Hijacking the used car commercial is definitely the highlight of the film, if the whole movie was that funny it would be a classic.

7 out of 10.

Attached: Turd Ferguson.jpg (1024x759, 85.02K)

Yes but the acting is horrendous and some of the set pieces a little weak. Solid 6/10 flick.

Everyone from the movie is slowly dying

the bar fight scene where farely hits the wrong button and if you like pina colladas starts playing always makes me chuckle

It's not very good, fans will tell you it's great and complain it was watered down but it doesn't change the fact the end product is shit

There are a lot of comedy movies that suffer from the fans over praising a shit film due to comedic creators

UHF
Pic of Destiny
Billion Dollar Movie

It isn't. Just like all of his life's work. Just lame, boring and unwatchable.
Every day I'm so glad that he's dead and that his tiny fanbase cries about it.

I remember Artie Lange saying on the Stern show that there was an R-rated cut that was better, or maybe it was an R-rated version of the screenplay that was edited before they filmed it, either way the studio insisted on a PG-13 movie

Imagine not liking UHF and POD

>why dont you get a horse and live in the mountains someplace and dont bother anybody?
wish i could

Even Norm admitted he couldn't act for shit. He was an amazing comedian, but not a comedic actor.

I like them fine but they aren't the masterpieces people claim them to be, unlike Freddy Got Fingered or Kung Pow which deserve all their praise

Artie Lange is braindead. Every retard who was in a shitty movie will always claim that the movie is somehow still good or that there's a hidden version which is somehow better. Just be a man and just admit that the movie sucks.