Why is everyone joining a defense alliance against us after we spent years brutalizing our neighbours...

>why is everyone joining a defense alliance against us after we spent years brutalizing our neighbours, this is a russophobic conspiracy

Attached: 1659063907086940.png (1195x791, 6.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishnews.co.uk/ukraine-asks-israel-to-mediate-in-war-with-russia/
apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-vladimir-putin-iran-israel-syria-f9344bcaffbf69446c671400536a166d
ft.com/content/7b341e46-d375-4817-be67-802b7fa77ef1
reuters.com/world/turkey-says-russia-ukraine-getting-closer-agreement-critical-issues-2022-03-20/
theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/29/ukraine-russia-peace-talks-istanbul-war-kyiv
cbc.ca/news/world/ukraine-russia-war-1.6400809
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Nazi mental gymnastics
kek

>anally devastated bacon strip makes another thread
yawn

ok adolf, your paintings still suck

They dindu nuffin

russians always play the victim, it's so pathetic

>spends 8 years trying to kill Ukrainians that wouldn't accept the coup
>become genuinely surprised when Russia kills 80% of the Ukrainian military
Tell me about how you are actually winning, and or didn't really need an army and the east of tour country.

The russian cries as he strikes at you

3 more days russhits

>>become genuinely surprised when Russia kills 80% of the Ukrainian military
5+ months into this shitshow and you some people still have the capacity to write shit like this.

>Heh, we didn't want to take Kiev anyway, we just wanted the bits we'd already partially occupied
Russia went from a US-peer power to a Brzail-tier power in the course of a week. If I were Russian I'd be pissed at how badly Putin's fucked Russia's rep just so he could add more land to the world's largest country.

Have a repost

Using my memory (as I have been paying attention) of Western media (its all I watch) to search with simple key words and about a minute of time I found the following:

>Ukraine wants Israel to mediate negotiations because of the siege of Kiev
jewishnews.co.uk/ukraine-asks-israel-to-mediate-in-war-with-russia/
>Israel is mediating negotiations
apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-vladimir-putin-iran-israel-syria-f9344bcaffbf69446c671400536a166d
>Russia will withdraw from Kiev if it gets what it wants during negotiations
ft.com/content/7b341e46-d375-4817-be67-802b7fa77ef1
>Ukraine is negotiating in Turkey
reuters.com/world/turkey-says-russia-ukraine-getting-closer-agreement-critical-issues-2022-03-20/
>Ukraine reached an agreement in Turkey so Russia is withdrawing from Kiev
theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/29/ukraine-russia-peace-talks-istanbul-war-kyiv
>Ukraine thinks Russia won't honour its side of the agreement for withdrawal from Kiev
cbc.ca/news/world/ukraine-russia-war-1.6400809

Because Dugin said that if Russia fails in it's invasion of Ukraine the evil degenerate westerners will anally rape every Russian

NATObros I feel vatniggers are getting too cocky again, it's time to send some more fun toys to Ukraine.

How does this disprove his point exactly?
>Attempt to rush Kyiv
>Fail miserably
>Parts of army nearly get encircled
>Have to pull out as front becomes lost cause
>Spin it as a means to “increase mutual trust, create the right conditions for future negotiations and reach the final aim of signing a peace deal with Ukraine”
This is Russia's basic MO, make it seem like everything is going according to plan and never admit your failures, it's the same shit with how Putin said he was fine with Finland joining NATO.

Europe is not everyone though. I think all of Africa and latin america with maybe the exception of Guatemala are staying out of it.

Russia needs rape correction.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 164.78K)

>Noooooo, you don't understand, we fought all the way down here just so that you could persuade us to turn around and leave again, wrecking VDV on Anatonov airport for no material gain was all just part of the plan
Sure thing, Vatnigger. See you in a few months when you're trying to explain how losing Kherson was totally intentional too

>demand negotiation with threat of taking capital
>its refused
>move to capital and demand again
>its refused
>encircle capital that now has looting and demand again
>ok but Israel must mediate
>get what you want and agree to leave
>"HAHA UKRAINE WINS!"
>"They were forced to agree to things Russia wants after refusing to negotiate multiple times"
>"UH... No you see... refusing all those demands earlier and then being forced to accept doesn't count because... uh... I don't like Putin."
I guess being forced to disarm and board busses to Idlib was a complete and total victory for ISIS.

Attached: 1481548417397.jpg (1000x536, 98.19K)

why is that austrian so butthurt?

This thread belongs on Any Forums but I'll just leave this

Attached: internationalCommunity.png (6460x3956, 1.88M)

He's an unironic gypsy

You already triggered some vatniks. Good job.

Russians are maggots, they hit you and start screeching how they are oppressed by da white man when you hit them back

Stop seething samefag

Until what

samefag

3 days until the release of a new War Crime™ video in FullHD™

You are becoming even more deranged your real picture is out here I wouldn't be making rape threats

Attached: 1617589476041.jpg (866x595, 30.23K)

Hopefully it will be as kino as the castration video