Head of IT for big company in Munich

>Head of IT for big company in Munich
>74,000 - 97,000 Euro + unpaid overtime

>Remote Junior Backend dev in USA
>250k + signing bonus + relocation bonus + remote work bonus + homeoffice bonus + health insurance + stock grants + 401k matching + bi-annual company profit bonus

Attached: 673.png (600x692, 381.47K)

Grind leetcode like a nerd and work for FAGMAN if it bothers you so much.

Americans are so fucking lucky its unbelieavble

Just end PoorRope already. There's nothing here except perpetual wagecucking for shit salaries and 50%+ taxrates

I earn 20k per year as a dev cuck in Italy. You don't know suffering germbro

hey at least grandma and muhammad got money in their pockets

You know it's very competitive here, hire rate is very low

> dont even fucking start crying westeriod

>74,000 - 97,000
Seems decent, 114k last year and 109k the year before as a railroader but that is not what it used to be here

Attached: FEEL IT.jpg (3264x4928, 2.5M)

>Not only do I have to know Python, I also have to know Docker!! (both technologies developed in Europe by Europeans) It's so hard!

Like someone working on the railroads?

That's right, working on the railroads

Attached: 20170105_051459.jpg (3449x1941, 1.09M)

Attached: trucker.png (843x138, 49.48K)

Trucker shortage will finally kill all american small and medium sized businesses that need hauling for good. Wallmart and the like can afford to pay their workers wages that smaller players can't meet.

I do it too as a yardmaster. I make $100k roughly. Been doing this for about 10 years.

And we have already imported SO many truckers, especially from Ukraine. VERY common to see the little job ads on the trailers written in Ukrainian, still we cannot keep up with the consoomers and they are awful shitty jobs

Its same to the EU tech, everyone (whose are good) works for FAANGs or migrate to the U.S.

what a terrible person you are. every single day with this shit. i hope something awful happens to you today.

That's trash
60% gone to taxes
1000 net gone to rent for 1 room apartment without separate kitchen
Barely 1000 Euro (basically worthless) left after a month of high stress activities and being laughed at by brown foreigners
each day for actually going to work

Fortunately for you I already woke up in europoor so you can stop hoping

So... What is stopping you from moving to the great US&A and be a codemonkey there and live like a king?

mmmh why don't american companies just start hiring Europoor codemonkeys on remote and cut costs immensely? especially now with the € collapsing in value

Attached: 1645229306828.png (490x490, 387.14K)

I don't have a passport. Thus I would be put on an H1B visa at best. This means I would be akin to slave cattle that can be terminated on the spot and would be liable to move to another continent within 6 weeks of not having a new signed contract

Do you have a source for that?

Sounds like you are just a whiny cunt or a troll. Either way shut the fuck up.

probably some intangibles that make up for it in some ways like walkable cities and such, american burb life is meh

Attached: burb dreaming.jpg (3072x2048, 1.27M)