How kino are you?

What level do you pass?

I'm a fag flicker...

Attached: Kino - Level 1-11.png (2969x8919, 3.81M)

Attached: whoanigga.jpg (643x820, 79.7K)

If it's too many movies you could pick a sample by choosing a column and check off the movies in that column and with that get an estimate for what level you'd be at. I honestly would be surprised if you reached passed level 3.

All that work for a Rick roll. Nice meme user

no, this isn't supposed to be a roll chart if that is what you're saying

A lot of the movies in the later tiers seem to, campy weird horror films and shit.
I'm not sure i agree with this rating metric.

What a waste of autism.
Seems to be a lot of them are just sorted randomly.

There are several reasons for that. First of all, it is very likely that it is only your assumption based upon a first look recognizing the movies you recognize the most. Secondly, the movies on the list are geared toward the Any Forums-audience and horror is pretty prevalent here. Thirdly, the nature of horror is that it is rather cheap to produce but still managable enough to create a memorable movie, which can't be said about fantasy or science fiction to the same extent. Finally, effort has been made to make each level as balanced and neutral as possibly in order to not favour genre-watchers or people that only watch silent-movie and such.

You should probably watch more movies...

The concept is that each level should be harder to pass. So each level consist of movies that in their sum total requires a more experienced viewer than the level before. It may seem random for a novice but for a cinephile the ordering makes a lot of sense (though I'm not saying it is perfect).

LOL at the faggot who actually made that list

Attached: 1649415043904.jpg (407x405, 86.44K)

I'm thinking about redoing this chart into something like pic related, would that be better suited?

Attached: alt chart.jpg (1144x1034, 138.12K)

Why would you waste your time making this image?

I wanted to create something engaging. It was an exercise in photoshopping as well as an effort to create a solid bucket list of movies

I assume it could be useful for newfags that request a list of movies to watch

I only started watching movies when covid hit. Not even a mainstream pleb, only 80 watched from first box

24 from lvl 2
9 from lvl 3
1 from lvl 4
1 from lvl 5
0 from the rest / i cba to keep going

>I wanted to create something engaging.
just make a form/checklist kind of webpage?

>lolita and pretty baby aren’t under the fat virgin category
>the last category isn’t named “the sophisticated cunnyseur”
>shoehorning awful taste in music videos instead of making a separate chart with movie soundtracks as levels

Ask me how I know your NGMI

I think its great OP I'll be using this from now on

i am enjoying filling it out user, good job

I've seen more movies from tier 5 than tier 4 so your list blows

awesome, would be cool to know what it is that specifically enjoy :)

there's always exceptions to the rule

Only saw Busty detective and pirate 2. Am I a kinoisseur