Goodbye poverty!

goodbye poverty!

Attached: passaporto.JPG.jpg (320x240, 9.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zj9H9bOmP14
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The more people like you immigrate to the USA and Western Europe, the bigger and poorer shitholes they'll become.

I give zero fucks, I want money

Fuck off
Exactly

make me

BASED
make him faggot

Attached: dcqc4v4c0rjy.jpg (700x465, 59.11K)

Italians will, the mafia will take care of you bitch.
Why are you siding with a fucking Brazilian?

I literally eat stray bullets for breakfast, do you really think that I would be scared due to a few hairless manlets that have never struggled for anything in life?

Attached: p-8Y1UhjREFkLdPdLAuVyUGg0B9Ac-AB9cR5nNVEE24.png (1200x842, 163.45K)

Why not
westerners are faggots

yes that is precisely why I am moving to Europe, easy money, I will come back to Brazil and live like a king

uuhh based????

you know that in the first world we work a lot longer hours than you and can get fired over much smaller mistakes?

no you don't, I work 44 hours a week and I earn 200 dollars a month, I could literally work with uber eats or any other shit and earn that much in less than a week depending of the country

This interaction sums up the state of the modern world
What passport is that?

you really got a passport just to work uber eats? you're going to get robbed by a gang of Muslim kids.

>you really got a passport just to work uber eats?
If it pays well why should you or I care?

You could do this when you get to Italy

youtu.be/zj9H9bOmP14

>you're going to get robbed by a gang of Muslim kids.
Also lmao, is this the best you have got?

>work 1 week for 200 Euro
>rent is 800 Euro
lmao

it doesn't pay well, you're not going to be renting from a Brazilian landlord you're going to be renting in Europe.

I just live in the streets or share a house with tons of people, simple as that. If you think that is a problem you guys are literally imbeciles

if that's all you got for the love of God go to Portugal at least you'll be speaking the language
and i'm saying this for your own good not for le ebin Any Forums racism

Why don’t you go to Russia? You’d be guaranteed pussy. Russian women love Brazilians

A person that has struggled, starved and seen death in front of his eyes got no fear of the unknown, especially when you have ambition

yeah but you only speak English and Portuguese, you'd be better off trying to find roommates in LA not in Europe where all of the other poor people only speak Arabic.