What are your hopes for the next Spider-Man MCU trilogy?

What are your hopes for the next Spider-Man MCU trilogy?

Attached: 1653654297643.jpg (540x425, 71.2K)

Development Hell

This.

Cancellation.

What's wrong with representation?
Y'all threw a fit when Black Panther was released because there were no white people.

Attached: Nek01.png (827x1087, 785.79K)

No MJ and no fat Asian kid.

If you build a foundation off of just that, your next trilogy will be 50 times better. Keep the Sonyverse far and away. Except for the symbiote, of course. Have cameos from Hailee and MCPugh. Maybe toss in a Deadpool here, a universe misplaced Wolfsbane there. And then tie it all up with the last film of the trilogy being:
>"Spider-Man and X Men: The Mutant Saga"
where they introduce X Men Beast, Iceman, and Firestar and it's a full on body horror film, where Peter turns into Croenenberg's The Fly but the spider version.

Or something.

Attached: 00bc1f080d12e593d64385ea759214f8.jpg (480x640, 34.72K)

>"MJ, it's me Peter. Let's make spiderbabies. What? You don't love me no more? Lemme stick it in for old times sake."

Attached: thefly6.gif (450x246, 391.14K)

I don't care about trans people or blacks what bothers me, is Tom Holland's Spider-Man is dogshit. His trilogy only had one good movie and that's homecoming.

When did Any Forums start hating transfolk? Is this a Any Forums psyop?

>is Tom Holland's Spider-Man is dogshit
It's literally close to perfect though

No, he's dogshit and the fact it took three movies shows how bad his Spider-Man is if it's close to "perfection".

The last 7 years or so have had me go from being relatively tolerant towards trannies to wanting to curbstomp them, and it's entirely due to their incessant need for attention and representation.

Why do they all have the same fucking artstyle

Attached: fixed.jpg (540x425, 80.8K)

Is Thor really a chick now?

Attached: 4244.gif (800x800, 3.6M)

jesus fucking christ OP spoiler that shit

Attached: no way homo.png (826x270, 60.02K)

I hope they are all trans and the entire movie has no action or fighting and all and is just the characters going to the pharmacy to get hormone pills, shopping for new clothes, etc.

trannies are mentally ill and should not be celebrated

MOM COME LOOK I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL

sneed

Attached: alltrains.png (539x425, 353.38K)

>Stephen we can’t send them back yet. Some of these people might die.
>Parker, it’s only two out of five.

There was an alt universe where peter is trans and dr strange was trans

He has been near perfect from the start. Best on screen depiction of Spider-Man and Peter Parker ever, idk if any other actor will ever get as close