Why aren't they relevant in any way anymore...

Why aren't they relevant in any way anymore? The only great inspirational person to come from Greece nowadays is actually a bulgarian.

Attached: Flag_of_Greece.svg.png (2560x1707, 5.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/26943332/#26949163
desuarchive.org/int/thread/26905054/#26909114
desuarchive.org/int/thread/25828156/#25834022
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White people are entertained by niggers and other shitskins, so they don't encourage Greeks to create new artistic or intellectual content.

ikiboons come back to balk man, we miss you

Small aging population

Attached: 1656443886568.jpg (1078x1080, 157.22K)

hmm it's almost like people that lived 2400 years ago don't really share that much in common with modern people

i can fuck your mother so she gives birth to a new bastard brother so you can think of me every day

cope

Attached: 1657917123461.png (1494x974, 497.03K)

because of globohomo destroying all cultures all over the world. Nowadays all greeks spend their time tattooing themselves, doing drugs, listening to nigger music and fighting over which football aka jewish company is better or worse

can you do it in balk, ikiboon? even sashko misses you. You're my favorite posters

>football
football team*. It is literally the main subject of conversation and debates in greece.

such a retarded subhuman that he recognizes people on an anonymous shithole site

why not? you and sashko are legends, balk is fucking boring without you two.

maybe you should rethink your life choices if you are easily bored and need Any Forums like a junkie

i hope you get schizophrenia the next time you smoke weed with some losers

Not talking about genetics you massive retard

hahaha, that's the boon I've known and loved!
come to balk now, boon!
COME ON! we're youre friends!

you are a lazy subhuman who naps at midday
your greatest achievements in life are fucking some shitskins and buying a Any Forums pass

>The only great inspirational person to come from Greece nowadays is actually a bulgarian
Who

>fucking some shitskins
you sure? I've never had sex with non white girls.
as for the passes, they're great, come on, dont you remember when you were sitting for hours chatting with the bot I've programmed to reply to you back in the day?

we had some good fun ikiboon! come to balk

come to think about it, I was probably napping when you two were chatting hahaha

I specifically remember waking up to check out the thread you two had, or other posters. sometimes I let it ran in Deutsche or TR, go to sleep, check out the lols

Attached: w.jpg (522x531, 117.8K)

didnt read you retarded subhuman
i switch to another browser so i wont be able to read your garbgage

I'll check the archive to find the threads, they're a comedy goldmine

other people search for their soulmates, this deranged subhuman digs cyber toilets to masturbate at schizophrenic ramblings

HAHAHAHA I found one

desuarchive.org/int/thread/26943332/#26949163

oh man the bot was hilarious

hahahaahah

desuarchive.org/int/thread/26905054/#26909114
desuarchive.org/int/thread/25828156/#25834022

damn, I forgot I was running my bot even before ikiboon turned to greek
hahahaha a whole generation of german posters formed by my bot