What's up Geeks and Gamers, this is Jeremy coming to you WID ANADA VIDEO!

What's up Geeks and Gamers, this is Jeremy coming to you WID ANADA VIDEO!

Attached: Jeremy_face.jpg (476x454, 57.68K)

what an ugly guy

what an ugly fella

i hate this guy, i hate that prison homo nerdrotic, and i especially hate that fat fuck az. i watch their panel shows sometimes if they have decent guests but everytime i hear their stupid fucking burgerland accents or that lardarse bong's chops flapping about as he talks about which toys he wants to cum on i instantly want to close the video again.

>AND BREAKING NEWS TODAY DISNEY HAS HIRED A BLACK PERSON FOR A ROLE IN THEIR UPCOMING MARVEL MOVIE AND THIS IS YET ANOTHER WOKE DECISION MADE BY DISNEY AND A ATTACK ON STRAIGHT MALES WE ARE LITERALLY BEING GEONCIDED BUT WE HERE ON THIS CHANNEL WILL NOT STOP FIGHTING. PLEASE CONSIDER SUBSCRIBING TO OUR PATREON TO SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS!!!

Right gooood, left baaaad.

Making fun of SJWs is so 2016

This guy and the people on his shows think they are funnier than they are. They are all orbiting around that ugly old cunt Crissy Mayer now

>star wars hat
>chud
yikes

Who is more cringe? This guy, nerdrotic or doomcock?

DUDE CONSOOM

>Jocks who used to make fun of nerdy shit when they were younger now want to be the sole authority of it.

no thats not how he talks. hes a typical cuck-servative who says "dEmS r tHe ReAl RaCIsTS! WE LUV BLACKS MORE! disney doesnt wnt to pay blacks more!" he literally said this once

>I-it’s okay when Any Forums does it!!!
>only we can complain about Star Wars

doomcock

Sounds based

He really liked The Last Jedi before he realized he could make money off hating it.

None of these guys are embarrassing as the Quartering or Quarterning, whatever the fuck his name is

Is this the eceleb bitch thread?

Yeah but they share an overlapping audience

>He really liked The Last Jedi before he realized he could make money off hating it.

[citation needed]

I LOL out loud every time a video from that other channel with the angry manlet-energy man shows up in my recs.
Can't remember the name, something outpost?

Attached: Jeremy.jpg (827x601, 75.95K)

Got the actual video link or something. I feel the desire to troll.