Wild to think she almost went

We narrowly missed WW3

Attached: SmartSelect_20220731-152122_Chrome.jpg (1420x2373, 952.02K)

Big sign of weakness from the US if she doesn't actually go to Taiwan

She's making it look like Xi raised his eyebrow and she backed off

Not really. It's clear that multiple powerful entities on both sides of the pacific actually want ww3 and are working on spinning up justification for it.

china would not have done anything if she did

they announced some military exercices near taiwan

you're coping

>military exercises
Oh no, not hecking exerciserinos!

>Oh no, not hecking exerciserinos!
t. Nancy Pelosi before cancelling her flight

oh no that thing that they've been doing forever now?

Canadians live a truly sheltered life. China throw a tantrum and have military demonstrations all the time. Russia does the same every time we say yes to more NATO soldiers on Norwegian soil, it's literally just the international stage version of a temper tantrum.

Pussy ass withered bitch.

Go on, fly to Taiwan.

Attached: Shutterstock_5287937a.jpg (460x288, 15.96K)

say this to Nancy, I wish she didn't cancel her visit

>China's spokesman literally said jets would ram her, and if that still doesn't deter her, she will be shot out of the sky
>military already stationed around Taiwan waiting for her flght
>"never mind, not going anymore, I feel unwell"

Crone.

Is it even cancelled? AFAIK the US is just being deliberately uncertain about it, as a way to say "fuck china, fuck taiwan, we'll do whatever we feel like and don't have to tell any of you"

>China wouldn’t do something
>Canadian flag rushes in to defend his homeland
Reminder that immigration doesn’t work

I'd be surprised if she went after I saw the sceenshot in the OP

She'll go even if her plane is under fire. The Biden administration depends on it in order to not appear weak towards China. It would be political suicide for the democrats if she ended up not going.

big pussy ass bitch, lemme tell ya

plot twist she is already in Taiwan that plane that everyone was tracking was decoy

If she has to go through that much subterfuge, that's literally the same as admitting she's afraid of China. The whole point of visiting Taiwan was supposed to show it's business as usual for top US officials to go there. If she has to take an underground water tunnel in a stealth submarine while dressed as Donald Duck, that defeats the whole bluff.

Attached: gandalf.jpg (348x409, 60.51K)

WHAT THE FUCK LADS
IS SHE ACTUALLY GOING THERE

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-31 at 12-52-18 Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map Flightradar24.png (1920x955, 644.59K)

it looks like she's going to the philippines or guam

Attached: file.png (1029x593, 198.65K)