Hasan said this site peaked in 2014-2016 and since then only losers come here...

Hasan said this site peaked in 2014-2016 and since then only losers come here. He says the modern Any Forums memes are trash
Your thoughts and reactions in your country?

Attached: 7F0B001F-754B-4205-91DF-2237B5B8694E.jpg (1536x2048, 482.8K)

I couldn't give a monkey's what that nonce thinks
>watching streamers
get a grip

>since then only losers come here.
>since then
lol, lmao even

>Hasan said this site peaked in 2014-2016
Lmao

I don't like him because he is one of those leftist who cannot comprehend countries other than the US practising imperialism

>ayo this nigga cares what a streamer thinks
but if you want your autistic attention, its a good thing the more people are weed out the better, since only real niggas keep on the grind

Attached: 1615450433100.jpg (2000x2000, 184.23K)

I don't know when Any Forums's peak was but it's been getting worse every year since 2009 at least

Any Forums's peak hasn't happened it
it'll happen in 2032

When he says Any Forums he means Any Forums like 95% of people who have heard of this website.
No news agency makes stories about Shahar, it's always about how Any Forums doing something

Hasan has been leaning into Any Forums shitposting culture lately THOUGH

Hasan is visibly low IQ and the only reason he has that belief is because that is the date that Any Forums became ostensibly right wing.

With that said Any Forums has never been good. The only people who think it is are people who never actually used it in any meaningful way. Any Forums has created influential memes within pop culture precisely because it is a low brow shit hole that appeals to the absolute bottom of the barrel.

I don't want this weird freak cunt and his weird freak cunt fans even talking or thinking about the places I go to

I'm so much better than him and anyone who likes him that he should keep anything I do out of his disgusting commie turk yank mouth

Literally every shit thing rolled together

imagine seeing a shahar pic on the tv kek

he is over 30 but he dress like he 16

who?

This. NOTHING has changed.
There is just less happenings nowadays.

i cannot deal with the 'normal' internet so i'm stuck here.

He's right, the /r/T_D invasion was the worst thing that could have happened to this website.

Hes a gigachad and Im an incel chud.
Doesnt matter what I say he will be always automatically right in the eyes of normies and females.

Checked. Must be true.

zoomers either worship this fag or that bald roided imbecile
it's over

if he's a gigachad why did he shit himself when sam "the kosher catastrophy" hyde wanted to fight him for a million dollar