/med/ + friends

Crossover edition

Attached: IMG_20220731_083209_530.jpg (1280x1053, 134.05K)

Good morning /med/

Attached: FY9kPMbWIAAtujQ.jpg (1536x2048, 516.13K)

Good morning /med/.
Kek I used to watch Camera Café.

If you haven't watched Camera Café, you are not real med simple as.

I think I have an infection in my gut again. Happened last year and lasted like two weeks and I think it's back again. My gut is doing a Mt Vesuvius cosplay right now (circa 79 AD).

Attached: 1644612586090.jpg (1024x768, 131.28K)

I feel bad for the toilet.

Whatever you do, do NOT enter the London sewer system this week.

Attached: 1503870177738.jpg (472x780, 123.25K)

Forbidden love was the topic of last night's dream.
Wew

Boring

>Forbidden love was the topic of last night's dream.
What sins did you commit in the dreamscape last night?

Attached: 1535292496220.jpg (1125x1358, 123.33K)

For some reason I first understand it as throat. Stay strong Catnigga.

>Local man create 100 Jannies jobs

>>For some reason I first understand it as throat. Stay strong Catnigga.
Thanks. I survived once, I can do it again.

Attached: 1535310977902.jpg (1024x1004, 290.95K)

I was in college, or something and there was this girl I like. After college we got on a bus packed like a can of sardines. My mother and a family member was there so I went near them.
We eventually arrived at what I assume is a dreamland Xlendi and it was night time. My mother, the other family member (whoever it was) and I got in my mother's car and as we were
driving off in the parking area I got out of the window, waved at the girl, who was walking across the parking lot with some other people, and blew her a kiss lmao. My mother saw this
and got pissed off, not because I was sitting in the car's window (or something like that), but because of the kiss. Apparently she was too young or something like that. The next thing I remember
is sitting next to the girl in a class and we had to bake a cookie or whatever it was, and after tasting them, the teacher was happy. Then I was being made fun of because I want to move to
this dreamland Xlendi and work in a bakery there. I think the girl lived there so.

Maltoid...
So I'm looking at some French pirate and I notice that the governor of Tortuga at the time have a name in common with some ancestors
The guy was born like few villages away from those ancestors...
Vgh..
There is probably a not so distant link but since this is old I won't be able to prove it (very unlikely), will try a bit THOUGH

Expected worse after reading forbidden love and mom

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 167.73K)

>you will never buy fresh pastizzis from maltanon's dreamland husband & wife bakery
>Expected worse after reading forbidden love and mom
Same here, I expected to hear police sirens in the background after reading his post.

Attached: 1554187165780.jpg (750x742, 35.5K)

>Forbidden love
Maltabros...

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-11-22-34-24-52_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1080x1315, 407.68K)

OH NO NO NO

Good morning med, how popular was Caméra Café in your country ?

Attached: apuquestion.jpg (820x642, 68.36K)

Governors, nobles, grandmasters.... quite the illustrious line you have.
>Expected worse after reading forbidden love and mom
Thank fucking God it's not that.
Well it's a bakery so it's bread. She in the dream was actually an IRL woman too kek and ironically enough I think she's older than me.

Very, at the time it came out television was more relevant because there were fewer channels, and it was broadcasted around 9 pm which is a good time for TV, so many people watched it.

I think a lot of people watched it. It was back when Italian TV was still watched by lots of people.

While some are direct ancestors, they're so far away they're the ancestors of pretty much every actual frenchoid
And some are cousins, sometimes very distant
But that's interesting
Wish I could make progresses on the unknown recent branches but I need to move directly to the place to get the god damn papers

Same for us, didn't know it was this old. I remember my family not being a big fan of it so it rarely aired.
Why did they stop watching Italian TV now ? Or is it TV in general ?

>While some are direct ancestors, they're so far away they're the ancestors of pretty much every actual frenchoid
True, but interesting nonetheless.
TV in-general I guess, but also the introduction of international channels.