Stupid kid can’t act

>stupid kid can’t act
>black lady can’t act
>already two horribly choreographed chase scenes of adults pursuing a 10 year old girl who can’t be caught
>fight scenes have bad choreography as well
>most interesting character gets killed in second episode, massive continuity error with Rebels
>a literally who reveals Anakin is alive to Obi-Wan instead of him finding it out himself when he confronts Vader (lazy as fuck writing)
>why doesn’t Leia mention being saved by Kenobi at all in the original movies?

Disney will literally drop the ball every chance they get, won’t they?

Attached: 365DF665-1EDF-4296-AAC0-DC8F614D97F2.jpg (914x529, 293.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-g_TXAeFtFM
youtu.be/8N_Cj3ZS9-A
youtu.be/LRhKPS34x7o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If there was one single thing that Star Wars films got right every time through the Disney era, it was chase scenes.

This is infinitely worse than fan fiction because at lease fan fiction writers actually give a fuck about the source material

She didn’t know Ben Is Kenobi.

But yeah other than that it’s all inexcusable.

Didn’t she see on the bounty hunter’s hologram thing that he’s Obi-Wan?

Also what does this mean for the Original Trilogy?
>Inquisitor kidnaps Leia to get to Kenobi
>It works, he comes to save her for some reason
>Skip the show, he saves her, goes to Tatooine
>She becomes a high profile senator
>Darth Vader is like "okay, Kenobi wants to protect Leia for some reason, I guess I'll just not bother kidnapping her again until a decade for some reason"

Attached: Daisy Wut.jpg (740x740, 65.65K)

Are you retarded?

>Paki fake jedi sand nigger they force into everything now is a thug
>gets embarrassed by Obi Wan
>takes his little nigger ward and tells him they are going to get Obi Wan and the bounty
>........
>change of heart and helps Obi Wan
I feel like a scene was missing

Why does she have to mention that she was saved by Kenobi? We already know she know him by the message in R2D2.

you can't say that because she's black. they probably knew it was going to be shit, so that's why they cast her. deflect all blame and failure as racism.

this was completely awful and all involved should be fired
youtu.be/-g_TXAeFtFM

HOLY SHIT THAT FIRST CHASE CAN'T BE REAL
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THE GRINCH GOT BRANCHED

Not true
her father sent her to request Obi Wan's help. she mentions him serving her father.
it's not hey Obi remember that time you helped me 7 years ago, well kind of need your help again.
youtu.be/8N_Cj3ZS9-A

Is every episode of this garbage show going to have a drawn out terribly choreographed chase scene because that might be so trash that it does a 360 and becomes cringe kino?

It seems like their method of avoiding predictable storytelling is by doing stuff that makes no sense.

Just saw the webm of Leia getting chased. It was fake right? That wasn’t actually in the show. Right?

Attached: A948E40B-C143-4B26-A4DC-A2D1A2FA0F0C.jpg (657x527, 32.03K)

I wanted Qui Gon's ghost to tell Obi Wan that Vader was Anakin. Qui Gon could also admit he was wrong for having Obi Wan train him.

I don’t see why you people torture yourselves with these Disney products.

rent free

Fun fact the only reason why in Episode 3 they put that blurb about Obi Wan being able to talk to Qui Gon was because Lucas wanted to continue the story in a live action show with Obi Wan. His never happened but Disney will make their own and preserve the significance of that line but it will probably be gay like I bet Obi Wan will get the shit beat out of him and Qui Gon will tell him to get up and fight. Qui Gon would serve no other purpose and have no relevant information to help Obi with

Yes, they will, because idiots like you will always keep watching

Disney needs to die!

I didn't think the action was too bad, really. It was alright for Star Wars standards. Nothing as bad as Book of Boba Fett or the atrocious arrest scene in RotS for example. We haven't seen an actual lightsaber duel yet, though, so it could get worse.

>man who consumes garbage confused why the garbage he is consuming tastes like garbage

This show was pretty good until they reached the Blade Runner planet then it bogged the fuck down

>>most interesting character gets killed in second episode, massive continuity error with Rebels
I can't remember but he's a robot right? I guess he could be repaired, or worse "it's a different model"

Yeah it was badly done. I thought they were going to reveal that he IS a Jedi (and was using magnets to avoid activating the sith jedi radar since apparently that's a thing now, instead of the force being an intangible inexorable entity intertwined with all things and thus always present and being moved).
But no, they had to keep is weirdly comedic; and for some reason the ruthless bitch leaves him alive.
It's also fucking retarded to have her be able to snatch people's thoughts or whatever the fuck but then not use it earlier when she was threatening people in the town

The kid acts fine honestly.

I really don't understand how a multimillion dollar company can fuck up this consistently. How do they manage to make Star Wars look so fucking difficult to pull off?

I don't know. They used to pump out 50 episodes of TNG a season that looked better than this

They literally CHOSE to do all these things

They couldn't just make a slow, thoughtful drama
They had to make it le epic family friendly brain=off marvel mubie

>a literally who reveals Anakin is alive to Obi-Wan instead of him finding it out himself when he confronts Vader (lazy as fuck writing)
wut he already knew beforea new hope, retard

so you say
youtu.be/LRhKPS34x7o

A kid not being able to act is fine, most kids suck at acting.

The actress for Reva has no excuse, as for the people who casted her.

Shut the fuck up and consume. Don’t ask questions.

Confronts Vader in this show, retard.