How can they be so based?

How can they be so based?

Attached: tubi logo.png (512x512, 40.74K)

it's in their logo

shills spamming is never based
Pluto > Tubi

More like tubba
Tubba shut

Shit I meant shit

I have this on my tv free apps. They currently hace a few death wish movies that i like to rewatch but are in and out of streaming services. I mostly watch old jerry springers and unsolved mysteries on Samsung tv

What are the best kinos on Tubi?

Only one that had Class of 1999 and Class of 1999 II which was nice. I still don't understand why their version of Death Race 2000 has the nudity pixelated.

I watched one called Captive. Guy kidnaps chick as replacement for his daughter who is implied to be dead. Twist ending she wasn't dead and when she shows up the chick stabs her
I love kidnapping movies. Especially ones that realistically show the chick being into it
>don't understand why their version of Death Race 2000 has the nudity pixelated
Because they stole it from somewhere and didn't check if it was the right version.

>hace

is their a way to download from that site?

i think youtube-dl works on tubi.

>ZOMG IS THAT A LOW BUDGET 80s BODY HORROR CULT CLASSIC THAT WILL STREAM AT 144p AND HAVE 20 ADDS SHOVED INTO ITS 90 MINUTE RUNTIME? SIGN ME UP

Attached: soyjak christmas.png (2400x2400, 2.14M)

I used it to watch Sorceress and Ator. And finally revisit a childhood memory with Bikini Cheerleaders.

Not if the movie is encrypted which seems like tubi has on their shit now

based. works just fine thanks anony

Attached: 2022-05-28 06_07_24-.png (662x103, 7.26K)

Finally watched Hard Ticket to Hawaii and Malibu Express on it.

speed is slow as hell, but some of the classic films that I couldn't find elsewhere are there. Site isn't that bad, I suppose

Anyone else have the autoplay previews feature suddenly turn on recently?

Most of that kind of stuff is licensed through Shout! Factory so they don't have to steal it but they do get bad versions occasionally. I've run into several older films that were either playing at the wrong framerate or had the sound out of synch.

>Pluto > Tubi
Pluto's commercials are far too repetitive. Tubi has more movies & obscure shit.

Pluto and Tubi are the exact same thing with slightly different libraries. If anything I would say that tubi has very slightly less commercials and I'm not sure if tubi has live channels but in terms of what they offer there's not a huge practical difference.

yt dlp is considerably faster than YouTubedl if you want to try that

I found tubi good for some missing kids cartoons I had like almost naked animals