VOX

Why would an anti immigrant altright party support LATINX immigration? He wants to make it easier for LATINX to move Spain legally. It doesn't make sense.

Attached: e6ae2dc2-88b3-45fb-a86b-48bc751a0a0b_16-9-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg (880x495, 52.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tpt8z8EqCUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you're all sons of the great Spanish Empire.

It’s either them, who share a language, religion and have a spin-off culture or Muslims, who don’t share none of those and will make everything worse.

Low birthrate of locals compared to MENAs, latinX at least have things on common with ppl here so they work as a counter of MENA inmigrants.

Attached: 1658187351565302.png (600x800, 547.52K)

controlled opposition

Abascal is a literal autist with imperial delusions. Just like the brexiters who wanted to restore the former glory of the brit empire trought the anglosphere, but even more ridiculous. It's not solidarity, he just that he doesn't see latin americans as foreigners.

>he really fell for the "right wing party = no immigration" lie
lmao, doesn't matter who you vote for, both right and left will support immigration, the only difference is the reason/excuse

>this
The rent seeking elites need them

He knows Spaniards aren't fucking and having kids and he prefers to have New Panchitolandia rather than get forced by EU to import towelheads.
Remember: the Spaniard hates the moor more than he could ever hate the mestizo

The General Secretary of Vox, pretty much since the beginning of the party's history, has an Argentinian passport lol.

Attached: Abascal and Ortega Smith.jpg (1900x1068, 1.75M)

>It doesn't make sense.
Vox is a catholic party and latinx pipo are a lot more catholic than spaniards

Ooga booga where are the Spanish women?

Why are spaniard men such betas? I feel like if I a 9/10 blond 6'2 tall chad lived there i would be considered a God by their women over there

DAS RITE

Attached: ywn larp this hard.jpg (768x1024, 94.48K)

>Just like the brexiters who wanted to restore the former glory of the brit empire trought the anglosphere
My local MP is surprisingly pro CANZUK for a NAT, the ACT Party who are a neolib party have declared in favour of it, and the Canadian Conservatives have it in their manifesto. It could actually happen

Attached: 1642130301524.png (1106x1012, 973.35K)

I too would chose panchitos over nafris
at least they speak a European language and are Catholic

The Spaniard empure never fell, RAE dominates our tongues and preserves our culture.
RAE will dominate the world, it's over for angloids and chinks. RAE will make everyone do unspeakable stuff to women and force them to marry into happy families.

Attached: 1657565294338 (1).jpg (609x476, 27.09K)

unironically mahomedans are the worst of the worst

Because he knows that if all the hispanic people banded together, we would make an unstoppable super power, assuming they organize themselves well and industrialize latin america, otherwise it will be a huge shithole.

Attached: main-qimg-302a46157e768ff8c76224d146562ed6-lq.jpg (602x452, 44.65K)

even chuds know they need slave labour for their failing economy

Funny thing is that his father is Spanish and his mother Argentinian lol

imagine browning the world with our superior maradonian seed... wait that would be technically incest because everyone is Maradona's illegitimate kid

Jajaja pinches españoles

Why are chuds allowed to do this?
youtu.be/Tpt8z8EqCUE