Why?

Why?

Attached: grand-inqisitor-death.jpg (1200x675, 64.97K)

To show you that cartoons are NOT canon especially ones with helicopter lightsabers
If you seethe you are a manchild

Why huwhat?

She don’t need no man

Yeah but why

Is he dead?

>minus one actor that they would otherwise need to keep paying
>no more fretting over his elaborate outfit and makeup, saving even more money
>easier for the writers now that they have one less name to keep track of

Good question

>Now even the new Disneywars canon is collapsing in on itself
Kek, utter incompetence and lack of cohesion

I like how people think they aren't gonna change that up with the fact that alien shapeshifters exist. I wish everyone who got mad at dumb shit like this and not all the other stupid shit would just drop dead

I laughed like a retard at this scene
>AYO BITCH ASS WHITEBOI YOU IN DA GUTTER NOW, MUDAFUGGA

he's a white male!

Attached: 768764876598.png (300x284, 46.8K)

I never watched Rebels
How are they going to explain this?

Idgi

when did this happen?

Dark science, cloning, secrets only the Sith knew.

At the end of Kenobi's episode 2

They don't care about continuity, they won't explain shit.

Wtf somehow I missed the last 20 minutes of it because my wife wouldn't shut up.

>Why?
He was a glory stealing pain in the ass. She saw the opportunity to kill him and blame it on a Jedi. She gets promoted, and if she ever gets caught her sith masters will just applaud her ruthlessness.

inquisitor incelious was the one reason I was gonna watch this for the memes
thanks

They reconned on TBOBF that a getting your midsection blown off is a mere inconvenience and get be completely repair using any backwood retard with minimal medical knowledge.
Imagine how the empire can fix him?

The jedi code is like a Sneed!
He can not Chuck it

Attached: star-wars-obi-wan-kenobi-grand-inquisitor-1.jpg (1200x628, 52K)

His voice was distracting. I know they couldn't get Jason Isaacs, but it seemed like he was doing a Jordan Peterson impression or some shit.

He's not actually dead. They're just putting him out of commission for the rest of the series so that the black chick inquisitor can have free rein.

This was so dumb and I saw it coming the whole time too, kept saying "don't fucking do it, don't fucking do it." Then they fucking did it anyway. The main inquisitor is more interesting than this dumb nigger sith bitch. On the other hand its interesting that for once we are seeing the dumb niggers depicted as the bad guys for once.

> the black chick inquisitor can have free rein.
I think you meant to write redemption arc.
Unless you live under a rock, black characters are no longer allowed to be vilains.

No one's ever truly gone.

They won't. The writers probably thought Rebels was old EU. It's known that, besides Filoni, Disney only hires people that don't care about Star Wars and only see it as an opportunity to advance their career.

And here it the thing about Jedi code, Reva
Its chaos, disorder, its nasty you cant have this in your life

Didn't the grand inquisitor have a redemption or something in rebels? Or was that just a force illusion. It's been a while