I want a good movie about the little man facing the powers that be and winning against all odds

I want a good movie about the little man facing the powers that be and winning against all odds.

Attached: ED8EDB26-07E6-4806-AFB0-3D912C5B9F11.jpg (828x1102, 780.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/list/ls046117163/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They Live

>brown hand
just go back to your own country if you don't like it lmao

Willow

The Matrix

powerful

uh gunbros? did jorge just btfo us?

imdb.com/list/ls046117163/

Is this accurate?

sweety, at this point he is home.

Triumph of the Will

Dude wash your hands, they're starting to turn brown

how dare the nra *checks notes* defend the 2nd amendment

>the powers that be

Yes, please take away my right to defend myself big daddy government. You're really sticking it to the man.

Attached: 2nd amendment - Orwell.jpg (1936x1296, 631.41K)

didn’t expect all the Any Forums shit ITT. lmfao you cunts still raiding here?

Attached: 81A35E67-9CF1-42A7-881F-2639BF4974BE.jpg (1268x969, 345.48K)

Attached: the matrix finger.jpg (1920x780, 307.87K)

The NRA is only the power if you believe the spirit of America itself is the power. In which case it is morally wrong to oppose it. If a single man could overturn the advance of the enemies of America, then that man should be regarded as an American leader whoever he may be. Stepping up while a senile president Whispers. While he Rambles on this man Speaks. If such a man exists, and he has been working for a while oh, perhaps he can already be found in American Cinema so that America may pass on his Legend to the next generations.

>America
>White

back to r/atheism millenial

Kek, it's his home now you should give him a room.

How many of these school shooters are nra members?

i really don't care if guns get banned. but why the fuck do they always blame republicans when a psycho goes on a rampage.

in japan didnt some incel kill 50 people by lighting a building on fire? you literally cant blame guns for this nonsense.

enemy of the state

To be fair, im about as gun toting conservative as they come, and i might be flipping them off too. Too often they cuck to politicians and dont do nearly enough to defend 2a

Gun owners of america is a better group.

How much more blood will it take for humans to get a clue?
Another big rock at Earth would be a mercy kill at this point

All of them according to twitter.

Shhh! You cant tell people that. Otherwise we cant grandstand on a tragedy and advance the power of big daddy government. What, you don't want democrats to be in charge?

Republicans get blamed because some amount of gun control would have happened with Dems by now if it wasn’t for Republicans preventing it. Bush admin let the assault weapon ban expire, and these types of shootings went up like 30% when it did

>heh, this incel killed some kids and we didn’t all decide to agree with me on everything because of it. I hope literally everyone dies now
have sex asap

>and these types of shootings went up like 30% when it did
None of which were done using the type of weapons the bill banned.

Do not reply to me.

i hate the availability of guns and retards that have access to them. but it's like trying to ban people from smoking crack or eating cake. they're gonna get their hands on it regardless. and if not a gun, then a truck, or a knife, or a can of gasoline.

gun control measures only manage to protect the victimizers, and do nothing for the victims

It doesn't matter any more in the US. The last 3 years proved that most Americans are cowed and servile beyond hope.

Because Republicans are the ones blocking and campaigning against legislation to keep guns out of the hands of crazies. These shootings aren’t even yearly occurrences; they’re weekly occurrences and the last two were perpetrated by 18-year old kids. That’s how fucked our gun laws are.