Now seriously, to the other wypipo on Any Forums, do you consider southern europeans humans?

now seriously, to the other wypipo on Any Forums, do you consider southern europeans humans?

i genuinely see them as something below my fellow asians

Attached: 2.jpg (647x567, 27.74K)

more human than you, muhammad

copycat schizos are very pathetic be original atleast

range ban al-suwayd

Italy, Spain, Greece, Israel, have contributed more to human civilization than any other. Germanic people’s eventually interbred with them to become successful themselves

Are you one of the uyggers getting genocided in China?

Southern Europeans and Hispanics have had greater human feats than Scandis

i actually got enlightened by the nigelwong spammer from Any Forums, and to be honest we look nothing alike to them irl.
i have seen more asian looking swedes than greek looking ones.
in which universe are we more related to them than we are to mongolians?

>bla bla bla we wuz kangz 124141532542 gorillion years ago

yikes, also scandis do not exist, we are just albino mongolians

you guys are so fucking annoying that I'm surprised you can even stand yourselves

Britain alone contributed more to the human civilization than all the 4 countries you noted, specially spain
What did spain ever done besides genociding and destroying several millenial civilizations?

Even worse
While spanish, greek and italian jews were completely irrelevant the only relevant ones historiclaly were those that lived in germanic countries.

Southern europeans only know to destroy and we wuz. They did it with my people and now they "we wuz civilization" when all of that was made by africans and the later half of civilization was done by bongs, germs and frenchoids

Meds were always jealous of our intellect and culture
They painted a portrait of us as barbarians when we are part of the bug superrace

Attached: be10ef8d4d7015a3bc8e259c66ddb1a9.jpg (340x469, 42.77K)

What is this larping again? Are you turk on proxy?

BASED, they deluded us and allienated us from our ancient steppe mongolian culture into thinking we are "europeans", BUT the time to remember our ASIATIC hunnofinnic-turkomongolian roots have come. WE ARE asian peoples and we are sons of KHAN.

Attached: bjork.png (300x300, 150.72K)

You're kidding about that but the fact that germanic pre-roman culture is actually pretty oriental related is not a meme.
As you can infer from the fact that indoeuropeans were central asians steppe chinks. The more you see the material culturr the most evident it becomes

interesting

Yes, I do

Cool reverse psychology but you wont get to suck my big fat juicy cock sorry

i love italy. it is equivalent to china historically. italy should rule europe not satanic germano-anglo

I see them as baggage handlers, taxi drivers, hotel staff, waiters, bar staff, and pool cleaners
that I wave to while I’m having sex with German and Swedish tourists

Italy civilization got stolen from someonr else
China made its own from zero

I love you Anais, please move to England and marry me.