I live with a Russian Asian gf

I live with a Russian Asian gf. Ask me anything. It's early and I'm bored, I have time.

Attached: eyes.png (298x224, 96.51K)

Do people in Poland know that there are Russian Asians or does she get tired of explaining that all the time?

1. you don't suffer.
2. what ethnicity and where di you meet?

which one of you cleans the toilets in the house

What form of Asian?

how much did she cost?

Kazakh too? Join the club. /int is a Kazakh woman fucking board.

>Russian Asian
Han Chinese? How are they different from other Far East Asians

She gets tired of having to explain this, but it has many benefits now. It's also quite understandable people don't know this.

Tuvan. Interpals, 4 years ago.

I do. I'm a patriot.

North Asian.

A heart.

Is she underage?

Siberian native. Kinda like pic related.

She is not.

Attached: tumblr_nhq5k8srmP1qgfba4o1_500.jpg (500x333, 77.84K)

Looks cute, Tuvans had their own country at one point.

Poles don't suffer. Congratulations on your steppe qt.

Attached: 1646128079260.png (480x360, 208.77K)

How?

It all started a few years ago on Interpals.

Thanks brother!

It was poor and shortlived, but they did. Glorious times.

Attached: y9o2Hg36LY33zrlFo4m164XXXL4j3HpexhjNOf_P3YlFeWFg-MaNSRWBBzyn_RZR.jpg (556x200, 20.79K)

1) Is her pussy tighter than Polish girls
2) How is the interracial fucking? (I know it's hot dominating a yellow slut and marking her with your scented sweat)
3) Do people look at you weird in the streets?
4) On that note do you do public displays of affection? (Hold hands etc)
5) Have you fucked her ass yet?
6) Was she a virgin when you met her?
7) How often does she talk shit about yellow men?

Why are you dating and not courting? Dating is for fornicating degenerates.

t. Anglo married to Chinese

Attached: 1659062222624824.jpg (500x877, 136.08K)

>come home one day
>see this
Your reaction?

Attached: 1627997455234.jpg (1202x744, 39.31K)

8) How often do you fuck her
9) Not a question but a request: Post her body (no face)
10) Have you physically disciplined her yet?

Do not fornicate the degenerates, please, mr. Anglo with Chinese wife

>my reaction

Attached: antique-dick-made-germany-arrow-mark_1_bb7c5e19d0822f464b5498d6acd923bd.jpg (1440x1080, 183.51K)

It's a tragedy that so many Asians are flushing their genes down the drain by intermarrying with lesser races. There's a significant gap between the average IQ of Asians and that of other races and if we keep mixing with them our IQ will only drop further. There's already a significant decline in the percentage of Asians in the world, and this trend is only accelerating. In a few centuries, there may be very few Asians left in the world, and that would be a real shame. Asians have always been a proud and distinct people, with a rich and ancient culture. It's tragic that so many of us are now willingly giving up our identity in order to assimilate into other cultures. We're losing something precious and irreplaceable, and it's a real tragedy.

It's a fucking tragedy really, you are a member of the highest IQ, most serene and beautiful race in the world and you throw it all on the drain by marrying with a Pole. What did Poles ever contributed to the world? A specifically more brutal kind of torture method to kill their warring Slavic tribe members, like castration? Developing efficient methods in plumbing? What?

Go to hell, godless fornicator.

>turk
>us asians
>turk
>high iq

Attached: 1597547343075.jpg (750x740, 43.85K)

Stop hating on your fellow Asian brothers the Polish Slavs are just as oriental as the Japanese

Tuvans have the highest murder rate in Russia, it's not even close kek

Attached: 1627968102943.png (1460x885, 417.1K)

We aren't Asian? What are you smoking retard? If we are not Asian then what could we possibly be? Fucking Arabs? Of course we are Asians by blood and culture. And we are high IQ like other Asians, mind you COVID vaccines were developed by a pair of Turkish scientists. If they are Asians why do they look like Oblivion characters that I created while drunk? Why they are so stupid and contributed nothing substantial to humankind?

He just doesn't get it.

>turk
>us asians

>covid vaccines
>good

Attached: 165805924814979.jpg (372x311, 32.3K)

Poland is safer than both Tuva and European Russia

Yeah, living in Russia, a country ran by 80 IQ Slavic serfs that once were underclass in Jewish-German-Asian run Russian empire makes you go crazy like that. Imagine being a 130 IQ Tuvan and see your life standards deteriorated to Africa levels because Slavs are unable to run a country. I would be fucking insane.

Us Asians yes, precisely.
>covid vaccines
>good
Hope President Kamala puts chuds like you in FEMA camps.

Attached: media_FUQLkzQWQAEzlPU.jpg (900x1200, 817.63K)

Can take the Tuvan out of Tuva, but not Tuva out of the Tuvan, all I'm saying
Your larp is boring

Attached: 1654258704569.jpg (1080x1057, 78.57K)