They are pure fucking evil

they are pure fucking evil

Attached: 1652901287589.jpg (717x1024, 153.06K)

Demonic inversion.

>Alejandra Caraballo
dios mio...

Man made horrors beyond comprehension

shit fucking/asshole licking sodomites and women should be beaten and tortured to death. They are dogs and deserve to be treated as such

the other night at the store some woman bumped into my cart and didnt say “excuse me” so the next time I saw her coming by I tripped her and she fell down so hard

>fail basic biology
What are chromosomes?

A reductive transphobic dog whistle used to subjugate transfolx. The human body is complex chud

Can the trans community chill the fuck out for one goddamn second, Jesus Christ, fucking relax

Attached: 5d-tesla-et.jpg (700x511, 50.38K)

people are reading early life sections of wikipedia pages

Not just trannies, all the lgbtqp+ people. They're the reason this is happening starting with obama legalizing gay marriage. They belong in gas chambers.

literally nothing wrong with this

Attached: 1601976731547.webm (240x240, 310.09K)

Soon.

Attached: 1653704631928.jpg (537x1062, 373.65K)

>How is the formula shortage a problem!??! Women should be breastfeeding anyways!
>noooo not like that!

imagine growing up and finding out you sucked dad milk out of your transmoms boobs and there was photographic evidence?? i’d feel really fucked up if i saw pics of my trans parent breastfeeding me. i would be extremely resentful and it would make me feel extremely transphobic and disturbed.

There's literally no difference between a transwomen and a birthing person! The only difference is they have a tube that sends your semen from their vagina into the womb for procreation where transwomen have a tube that sends your semen from their vagina to their anus to excrete at a later time for hygiene purposes!

inducing lactation through modern medical techniques is basic biology? i always assumed basic biology was stuff that happened on its own in nature but apparently not

I would love my mother like a normal human.

>inducing lactation in men
>"basic biology"
Lol there's nothing basic about this. It's experimental, constructivist biological engineering. Dishonest to portray this as natural, when it's anything but.

You'll never be a woman, bro.

I'm sorry, who is this hurting?

anons on Any Forums

Society

Lol

Attached: 1652030540429.jpg (1161x1213, 144.93K)