Haven't enjoyed a series this much since True Detective (S1)

Haven't enjoyed a series this much since True Detective (S1)

Attached: Zach-Cherry-Britt-Lower-und-John-Turtur.jpg (1024x1001, 90.14K)

Go and fuck yourself, retard.

What did you think of FROM?

Attached: from.jpg (2560x1708, 495.46K)

are they filming the second season yet

Didn't watch
>Unravel the mystery of a city in middle U.S.A. that imprisons everyone who enters. As the residents struggle to maintain a sense of normalcy and seek a way out, they must also survive the threats of the surrounding forest.
Isn't this just Lost?

don't spoil, I've got two episodes left

>unravel the mystery of a soulless corporation in mainland USA that imprisons anyone hired. The employees struggle to maintain a sense of normalcy a find a way to quit. They must also survive the threats from the bosses and managers.
Isn't severance just lost in a building?

Shit, you got me there.

That isn’t anywhere near as similar to Lost

fucking rekt

Just have a laugh bud. I have enjoyed all 3 shows

you're lost if it was a homosexual fat retard

but isn't lost just the prisoner?

Attached: 71zylWwKEZL._SL1336_.jpg (945x1336, 212.41K)

Hey, I’m only like two and a half of those.

there's nothing to spoil, enjoy your cliffhanger

isn't The Prisoner just The Invention of Morel

Attached: The_Invention_of_Morel_1940_Dust_Jacket.jpg (258x387, 27.4K)

If only the last episode was 5-20 minutes longer instead of trying to stretch that 5-20 minutes into a whole extra season.
The fact that they planned another season means the aftermath is significant, but I don't see the journey being interesting now that the cat is out of the bag.

based reference

Attached: DO3FLVXF52R3VVQNWZJOCAL3SE.jpg (414x619, 65.63K)

this should have been a miniseries but it's obviously more profitable to everyone involed to try and get multiple seasons

lol @ my captcha

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-192501_Firefox.jpg (1126x972, 284.25K)

She really does it for me.

Attached: Dichen-Lachman-severance-1-2048x854.jpg (2048x854, 90.62K)

J 4 N N Y
F
R
E
E

read that they wrote the first season to end a bit further than it did, there would've been another episode (or maybe just half an episode) dealing with the aftermath of the innies waking up. it was ben stiller's idea to end the season where it did instead. which is a bit of a dick move, but yeah it does seem they at least do have an idea of where they're heading with all this