Is there racism on Tatooine?

The outer rim has no laws or order, yet all races on Tatooine coexist in a beautiful singular entity. I was admittedly confused when Uncle Owen was threatened and did not respond with a hateful racial epithet. So what’s going on here? I get that it’s sci-fi but this scene ruined the realism for me completely.

Attached: UncleOwenRacewar.png (1440x900, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-discrimination_laws_in_Brazil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is he too poor to be racist? Is it an economics thing?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 6.33.11 PM.png (1440x900, 1.15M)

He was thinking it, right? This is the face you make when you can’t say it but you’re thinking it.

Attached: n.png (1440x900, 1.18M)

Their lives are too difficult to worry about racism. Brazil and Mexico are the same way.

Must be nice

The real question is, why are there pasty white people walking around a dessert? Everyone on that planet should at least have little red/orange on their skin.

Why does the empire hire blacks? They are supose to be fascist. Whites should be the bad guys in this case.

Light colors reflect sunlight better. Desert climates select for tall skinny people with light skin.

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.

This woman had stage 4 melanoma on her right hand. The amputation added 8 years to her life

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 7.22.15 PM.png (1440x900, 1.15M)

Most racists are poor fags

Blacks need everything to be about how everyone thinks they're niggers so they can yell "racism" then cry to the white people fooled into feeling bad for something that happened well before they were born and didn't partake in. It's the only way blacks think can get ahead and out of the poverty they celebrate with the media they create for themselves. Goodness forbid they earn the things they want. Why bother when whining will get it all for you?

lucky for us Uncle Owen is rich in moisture

Based uncle Owen was about to say it

Brazil and mexico are both really racist though

they tried that with Driver & it backfired. casting strong aryan men in any role will only lead to ruin

Wherever there are people with the ability to think for themselves and recognize patterns, there will be racism. Wherever there are people with an appreciation for the rule of law, there will be racism. Wherever there are people with a high enough IQ to recognize the value of not making as loud a spectacle as you can of yourself, there will be racism.

'my name is uncle owen but you can call me uncle ben'

Joel always delivers kino

Because rich people live in closed communities. Imagine not dealing with street nignogs

I imagine it every night.

>Imagine
user I... I can't

yes

Racism is illegal in Brazil.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-discrimination_laws_in_Brazil

he's literally me when I'm trying to ride the bus

When you're surrounded by actual aliens, blacks don't seem so strange or different

So, when Argentinians call them monkeys, Brazilians are silent?