Ugh, do you know in America they have cars? So disrespectful

>ugh, do you know in America they have cars? So disrespectful.

Attached: 1648679431672.png (1240x1568, 187.6K)

Who are you quoting?

haha, they do look like that and they do say that.

working overtime for that green card?

yuros obviously, they really say this

Do they look like that?

worse

GET IN YOUR GOYMOBILE AND DRIVE AN HOUR TO THE NEAREST GOYSLOPSHOP AND THEN SHOP TIL YOU DROP

Europeans still have to work, you know.

>Same Eurofags are scared shitless of motorcycles but happily ride in their death trap bicycles with a bunch of bananas for a helmet
>Same Eurofags will act smug about them being a bunch of spineless, unarmed cowards who think big daddy government will protect them from Mehmed and his killer/rapists friends despite them currently having a 12-inch middle eastern penis forcefully shoved down their throats

The European is truly a pathetic, spineless creature sustained by nothing but endless copium from when their countries were inhabited by real men who conquered the world of which none remain now and envy of those who live in the free world

I dislike planning around cars, but I have a strong suspicion that the majority of people here you see posting "cars bad" are just anxious spergs who are really just jealous of those who got their licence.

I have a car and drive a shitload because I have no other choice. I hate car dependent infrastructure.

Attached: destroy suburbia.jpg (594x702, 60.37K)

>y-you can't just start a war IN EUROPE!!!

nigger ape

>muh infrastructure
You still wouldn't be able to afford a downtown house, nor you'd save a lot in gas.

do farmers really name their chickens bessie?
do they even name their chickens?
i have chickens and only the rooster got a name (batman)
other than that i really dont see the point besides a farmer would have more than one hen, atleast like 20 of them so to see if one hen has laid eggs just sounds retarded

Do we?

When you see how much cars cost there you realize it's a cope, just like being anti-AC.

i hate americans

what about ameribottles LOL

no suburbia or small town has a "corner store", this is stupid

lmao got him

Attached: 1603417341337.png (493x495, 604.72K)