Obi-wan: if anyone asks you’re my daughter

>Obi-wan: if anyone asks you’re my daughter
>Leia: granddaughter maybe
>Obi-wan: what?
>Leia: nothing

This exchange made me stand up, clap, shout "you go girl," and drip period blood down my leg. Thinking about how much Carrie Fisher would find this little girl sassy and empowered just brings a tear to my eye. I'm crying. It's too much. It's everything.

Attached: FABULOUS WONDROUS ADORABLUS.png (1600x900, 368.91K)

someone unironically thinks like this, not you but someone had this exact same thought in his mind when watching it

Both of you need to kill yourselves. ASAP.

I hate kikes, bros.

Why do I keep seeing this child on this board? Is this the latest Reddit meme star wars show #5000?

>Obi-Wan gives her a closed knuckle slap across the face for sassing her
Was that necessary?

it doesn't even work because he is the age to father her but not to be a grandfather

#girlbossenergy #clapbackseason #sitthefuckdown #queenstatus

That's pretty ageist. Obi Wan should blast her in the ass.

So this shits like mandalorian? Just replace Yeed with Leia?

that's princess leia bigot

>sassy lgs are le bad!!

What? Please speak English.

Lol he looks younger than Bail lmfao... This writing sucks.

Leia was just as rude to 3PO as anyone else in the OT right? Is this Leia is a droid whisperer thing something Disney has been adding. "Never under estimate a droid"

It's the dollar store version of Mandalorian, but with characters you used to like instead of characters they need to write in such a way that makes them likeable. So it's going to be shit.

It was a different time.

imagine seething so hard over a cute moment

don't ponytail your kids jesus fuck thats like 3 inches of lost hair line

She acts like a spoiled kid. You see Bail literally let her get away with everything.

Uh, sweetie, I think you mean empowered. Girl boss is not bound by the same standards as disgusting peasants.

>Never underestimate a droid
>Obiwan = O.B.1.
obiwan is a droid confirmed

I've heard that, during the original trilogy, there was a theory that he was clone and OB-1 was his serial number. It checks out.

shut the fuck up nigger you are not funny you are just fucking obnoxious

marvel joke. tho i kinda like it reminds me of the new hope line "you came in that hunk of junk?!"