My Brazilian professor went on a 3 hour rant against Bolsonaro

It was at this like extra credit thing we could go to covering the Brazilian 2022 elections and he basically said anyone who votes for Bolsonaro and not Lula is either low iq, fascist, a christian fundamentalist, or all of the above. I basically have to write that in my final paper for my summer course to pass. Is this true though? Is he that bad?

Attached: 1200x-1.jpg (1200x800, 123.37K)

Yes. Vote Lula.

idk i like him he seems cool

The truth

kys proxy vermin scum lowlife rat

Attached: FWBlxa4WAAAMe99.jpg (512x512, 84.03K)

yeahhh totally not propaganda bro
I despise Bolsonaro btw

Eh, I doubt this happened.

wait, the next election is bolsonaro or fucking lula?
brazil is over lmao, that's just right wing populist wannabe autocrat vs left wing populist wannabe autocrat

thank God Im out of this shithole by next year, it feels like Im breaking the chains of a lifetime sentence

Academia is pozzed af. Agenda 2030

All smart Brazilians should come here

how did you do it?

The things I would do to torture this proxy maggot...

Attached: 1657593675957.jpg (1500x1500, 149.03K)

why do you dislike bolsonaro, he seems like a nice enough guy to me

Bolsonaro confirmed for piece of shit.

i said hes cool not piece of shit, reading comprehension

He is literally not intelligent enough to make Brazil fascist and ran by him, and even if we turn into such thing, he would be expelled summarily by the military, that consequentially would run the country.

Attached: FSKzWLKWUAARGsn.jpg (678x452, 40.92K)

Donaldihno is what would happen if you took a low iq, evangelical zealot like Glenn Beck and crossed him with a bombastic, militant, blue lives matter fascist like Rudy Giuliani.

Yeah, he's pretty fucking bad. But he came to power because the alternative in Brazil has been kleptocratic marxists.

it is because you have an israeli flag which means that you are a jew

Taxi drivers in Brazil always like to talk about how they love bolso (unsolicited I don't give a shit) because now the odds of having your phone stolen when you step outside is now like 25% instead of 90%

I saved almost everything I earned from my first job and will dump all of it in an exchange program. My intention is to use this time as a bridge to my definitive reallocation to the country.