What would America be like without black people

What would America be like without black people

Attached: 164930603118.jpg (1125x961, 462.44K)

America can't exist without blacks. American culture is centred around NI---

Considering blacks invented electricity, mathematics, calculus, mechanics, the internal combustion engine, and aircraft it would be a mudhut shithole.

BBC is the core of USA

Atlantis

something like this

Attached: america without n words.jpg (2880x1800, 773.7K)

>No MJ, Michael Jordan, blues or rap music
you would be irrelevant and souless

Don't forget this incel chudcel mexicel

The wild west but with cars, so basically mad max

Probably like Canada

Asians like me would have no civil rights. White people would still mass lynch us and put us in concentration camps

Lots of white couples and a low crime rate

Attached: Snowbunny night comp.webm (720x1280, 1.66M)

Lower amount of cultural and political influence, a smaller gdp but a higher gdp per capita, the south will still be poor and shit, the USA will be slightly more racist, but at the same time more humble considering they'll just get more Hispanics doing more crime and they will be a larger part of the overall pie.

You forgot the alphabet, smithing, cars, trains, pyramids, music, the sun, books, domestic animals, crops, etc.

Japan but white.

now thinking about it, america without black would be more hispanicied. but what is hispanic culture without african influence?

>and that's just the slum area

Attached: 1622564415021.webm (960x544, 1.53M)

Maybe you should go back Chang DeShawn where you will be welcomed.

I wouldn't be here if you faggots didn't step into our jungles to fight in a war you didn't want to fight. Then I might not have been born and had to suffer on this shitty planet.

they also created whitoids, negroids are shit in my book because of this

>MJ
Nonce.
>Jordan
No one knew or cared who he was outside of the States. He was nothing more than some name on Nike footwear way back when. That's it.
>blues
Always had the largest audience in the U.S. Not nearly as popular outside of it as you think. You have to look at who it influenced, and how much.
>rap music
Nice bait, Pablo.