Bobby is a tranny in the reboot but it’s played entirely straight and not for laughs...

Bobby is a tranny in the reboot but it’s played entirely straight and not for laughs. The first episode is about Hank finally coming to terms with this and ends with him threatening to “kick the ass” of a grocery store worker that “won’t respect my daughter’s pronouns”

Attached: 75C180D9-8136-4164-BEB2-55CE1BE89D32.jpg (750x497, 318.54K)

I don't remember the episode where Hank sexually abused him..

Episode 2: Luanne starts an onlyfans and ends up making more money than hank, emasculating him. Peggy tries to copy her but finds no luck.

2/5

koth but from california

There won't be a Luanne in the reboot.

Bobby was always a tranny, """"""his"""""" voice actor was Pamela Adlon, a woman

>I always said "that boy ain't right", but now I know, that girl is right

Attached: 1653693926138.jpg (450x360, 22.83K)

lucky will be devastated

Attached: 132103.png (987x634, 593.25K)

Tom Petty died a few years ago.

r/woosh

are you serious. are you fucking serious. I'm not even mad, or angry. just upset.

these two are in talks to voice a new character called sucky, who do you see?

Attached: 2424234.jpg (1080x720, 277.09K)

Wasn't the reboot for Beavis and Butthead?

>what is bait

fuck you

Attached: enough.jpg (450x450, 20.14K)

The first episode has Hank tell Bobby he would love him no matter what, so if Bobby did troon out Hank would still love him.

Bobby is canonically a normal kid who grows up to be a successful couples' therapist.

dale puts on a wig makeup and makes more then all of them

a king of the hill reboot is a fucking terrible idea, unless they lock it in the 90s early 2000s

No she would, but it would only be foot stuff, remember the episode where the one photographer was doing foot fetish films of her

They know people will hate this yet will still do some shit like this.

when they reboot KOTH god will have finally had enough