Ideas

What are some of your Any Forums ideas? Are you actively writing a script or is it a thought in your head? Where you even sell a screenplay?

Attached: R (19).jpg (2000x3000, 616.87K)

Paddington 3: In Space

im writing a screenplay based off a nonfiction historical book im reading. the book was not very popular so afterwards im going to send the screenplay to the author and tell him its available to buy

Op here, one of my ideas I'm entirely to lazy to write is as follows

>Bonnie and Hyde
Dr jykell goes to America. Maybe it's his son if the original doctor is too old. First thing that happens to him in the states is the bank he is in gets robbed. He Hydes out beats the shit out of the male robber and kidnaps the female. Turns out they were Bonnie and Clyde.

Eventually Bonnie falls for Hyde because he's just some crazy fuck and she's kinda into that. Clyde on the other hand hates the fucker Hyde and proceeds to hunt them down. Maybe there's a cop or detective angle as well

A horror movie taking place in the woods

>come up with title, try to think of an idea, cant think of one, still think im a fucking genius.
this is not good and you are not clever.

It's already in production ;)

This sounds like a Netflix original if you make Hyde a black brit.

It's the 80s and no one wants to fight an openly gay boxer because they're afraid of getting the germ

I smell an Oscar. Eww, stinky.

Beauty and the Beast as a Southern Gothic horror. Which I can't believe doesn't already exist, its a perfect reframing for the story.

Op here,
I know your kidding but I do want to write a story about a horror story in the woods but the protagonists are actually competent and survive.

Op here,
That'd be sick actually. I could imagine like a new Orleans swampy setting for some reason.

I also have a story where one man experiences all forms of evolution. He begins life as a single called organism on an asteroid that lands on prehistoric earth. He goes from sea dwelling to land to air briefly (this takes a couple million years) before settling back down on land and evolving into more or less human.

remember the scene in Black Sheep where Chris Farley falls down a hill? that but for 90 minutes

A dark comedy tv series about a guy who gets writes fake suicide notes for gangsters, assassins and even government agencies to plant on their victims. He researches the lives and personalities of each seemingly well adjusted and mentally healthy victim, often by organizing “chance” encounters and having conversations with them, and comes up with convincing reasons as to why that person would want to die. The climax of each episode would be the suicide note being narrated over alternating shots of the person being murdered and what the writer is doing at that exact moment. Usually what he’s doing is something very mundane and unaffected.

>Where you even sell a screenplay?
I think the better question is how.

Attached: scripts-office-in-Hollywood.jpg (1242x1782, 278.01K)

Fun fact: a good friend of mine pitched the concept for a show set in the last blockbuster still open and Netflix took several interviews with them and ultimately just stole the idea.

be jewish

i don't know why you would pick the film/tv industry instead of anything else, especially if you browse here and know how degenerated it is

Some of us are born to make kino.

If I ever write a decent screenplay I'm not selling it, I'm shooting it with my friends.

>What are some of your Any Forums ideas?
I've always wanted to write an action film where in context of the story all the elements of the film are diagetic. Including the orchestra that has to score the film. During the most violent scenes some of the musicians playing the score get injured or killed by stray gunfire or the vehicles carrying them during chase scenes crash, so as the film progresses the score loses more and more of its depth due to the number of instruments being played shrinks.
Dumb idea, but I've always wanted to see it.

Been done except not as an action movie.

yeah but you won't

>Instead of getting Jammed, they get Marmeladed.

Eventually he'd have to have some sort of life crisis life trying to write a suicide note for a child.