Latinx girl in Nihonia

>latinx girl in Nihonia
>talks like a typical US. woman
youtu.be/7zhp7PPl7pk?t=77
America, never had competition whatsoever in the Cultural War huh?

Attached: lobin cock.png (1279x665, 2.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cQlVww0zKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumb with the oldest tactic

Attached: 1605043350912.webm (640x800, 518.58K)

>a lot of people don't know where Ecuador is
Yeah, my dumb ass probably couldn't locate it on a map desu

its easy right Ecuador = middle of the planet

Always the ugly ones.

god i want a latinx weebx gfx

Can jap herbivores handle latinx girls?

I remember watching an Asian Boss interview with some Korean actress/model/athlete? and she spoke perfect, I mean, literally perfect accent-free American English. Crazy.

It's more the other way around will she want a Jap husband who isn't home at least 60 hours a week and is sometimes forced to drag his boss home or stay out on what's supposed to be his free time with the boss at a restaurant

All latinx middle class girls also have that shitty valley girl upspeak. How is this news? This is probably a womyn thang, not a geographical thang

really, doesnt seems like its the case desu
wtf does free American accent sounds like? if its not other accent, idk what neutral accent sounds like desu (Southie nigga here #EastCoastBeastCoast )

Attached: 1616376402631.jpg (750x937, 62.79K)

>latinx
stop using this gay ass shit already, just say latino ffs

Most SOVFUL sudaca cunt:
youtube.com/watch?v=9cQlVww0zKo

most non-poor women in my city talk with an upspeak. I'm talking from experience. Even gay men do too

I just wanted to be understanding to some people geez

Attached: latinx dance.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

so the myths are true anime woman only exist in LATAMgdvsv

it's plain faggotry

this used to be a man

sorry brazukinha traga casette but thats obviously a tied between Ecuador-Paraguay-Bolivia-Peru (only cunts with cash money ancestral culture.) Andean Phenotype + some jap migration truly made the anime girl meme come to reality

and these niggas have the audacity to even type the word "suffering" lol lmao xD

Attached: 1604972748421.png (247x248, 71.92K)

>this used to be a man
>webm name
why are these retards even lusting over E*ropean women when their most common girls(bottom of the barrel) look like picrel. seems to me that immigration regulations are doing them a favor by holding them to giving up a loyal wife