Its not wrong

its not wrong

Attached: 1647916121195.jpg (500x500, 59.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2019/08/05/us/neil-degrasse-tyson-gun-death-tweets-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i prefer brian cox

How much better could the original possibly be with those shitty effects? I made it 10 minutes into the first and had to stop.

maybe go watch a star war if you want special effects?

>Carl Sagan was a champion of science, understanding and rational thinking with positive asperations for mankind
>the Tyson version opens up with a cartoon about Giordano Bruno, a fucking lunatic that happen to be right without really doing any kind of hard science to prove it but he was anti religious so put him in!!!

Carl Sagan was not a good scientist. He was a communist and political agitator

he wasnt even anti religious he practiced egyptian magic. I love how atheists demonize a religion thats resoncible for most of modern science.

A jew too. Literally whined about star wars not being black enough back in the 70's

>He's not on my favorite red vs blue team so he bad at his profession
Amerigoblins kys

LOL. imagine caring about any of that.

It’s space. Not looking like shit kind of matters.

>trusting a kike to demonized the middle ages, pushed political agenda with a garb of objectivism, and antagonized Christianity while largely ignoring most other faiths.

It was pretty shit and tailored to kids. Disappointing that they straight up believed historical propaganda and taught it as fact on the first episode

the middle ages were shit, get over yourself you faggot larper

>don't point out his subversive behavior okay, just blindly follow men in robes, like the men in the lab.

The dark ages is literal propaganda and it was actually a time of fairly large scientific inquiry. Surprise midwit fell for the tv lies.

what does this even mean you sneedposting retards?

Outright teaching historical propaganda doesn't help the situation and shows some of the legitimacy of the shows writers

I like him. I mean, it's disappointing he apologized, but he probably needs to, lest he gets completely shunned by the mainstream, towards which he, as a celebrity, requires acceptance. A man who argues like this probably also took a look at Covid statistics and concluded it was a nothingburger, at least in private.

edition.cnn.com/2019/08/05/us/neil-degrasse-tyson-gun-death-tweets-trnd/index.html

Attached: NdGT.png (807x598, 74.46K)

>I mean,
sorry but I had to stop reading there, it's nothing personnel

Doesn't change anything. The 19th century saw the biggest leaps in human knowledge and technology ever made and yet it was horrific for the average person.

>it's nothing personnel
No, it's clearly intellectual, or, rather, lack of such on your end.

to me, Sagan was someone that wanted to share his explorations and what he had found. Tyson, on the other hand, wants to make sure that you know how smart he is (which is much smarter than the viewer btw)