Most Evil Thing You’ve Ever Done

In Your Country

Attached: 2BF7F435-D3E3-46DB-B838-385B40F4C718.jpg (819x896, 86.38K)

Lifted gear from the school and took it home in secondary

Assaulted an elderly person

I infringe on intellectual property rights and distribute pirated media

In Frankfurts party district this British guy got into a fight with some other dude; his phone fell out of his pocket and I picked it up and threw it as far as I could down the crowded street while he wasn’t looking
It went pretty far and Idk if it hit someone

Attached: 7F255178-1677-4F52-9B1C-0CC337FDDB5A.jpg (394x394, 18.1K)

when i worked as a shelve stacker in prisma i stole some new kohuke i've never seen before and ate them in the bathroom.
they have been my favorite ones ever since

Attached: kohuke.jpg (480x480, 36.94K)

I might have killed a couple insects otherwise I'm literally a saint.

When I was a kid I found a bird's nest with eggs in it and I threw a rock of them and broke them

Lied to my mom

I pissed on a EU camper van while they were asleep.

We once saw a video on YT that you could charge your phone from railway tracks, so we decided to do an experiment with my classmates and measure it with a multimeter that our physics teacher lent us. What we didn't know is that doing this sends an emergency signal about a foreign object on the tracks, so we accidentally stopped a train. When we saw it stopping, we got scared shitless and ran away before the driver got out and kicked our asses.

As someone who only ever travels by train I would have joined the driver in beating you and your friends senseless
What the fuck?!

I've had bareback sex with nearly 200+ people I've met off dating apps and didn't put much effort into pursuing a connection with them after we hooked up

Beat a prostitute
Regretted deeply afterwards. She didn't deserved it

Look, it was a scientific experiment. We just wanted to measure the current.

This is so cruel bro
Me and my friends once broke the leg of a elementary kid that was killing baby birds

Oh I've done it too, but I always keep in touch for a few months in case of pregnancy

He deserved it

Attached: 28444DEC-B52B-42A5-91F1-D62484ADE172.jpg (859x787, 269.25K)

Cheered during the January 6th holocaust

Stole packed foods in my school canteen.

Same but only 80 or so and not bareback and mostly gay sex