Now that bugs and fatasses are going to nuke each other and Europe is going to freeze to death...

Now that bugs and fatasses are going to nuke each other and Europe is going to freeze to death, you faggots have to pick your next destination, choose one country in SA and say why.

Attached: 1200px-South_America.png (1200x1573, 343.54K)

Sorry chilebro, but the world will remain as it has always been and nobody is gonna immigrante to your shithole except for Haitians and Venecos

You realize the first target will be your country macacobro?

Don't come here we have terrible conditions of living and we are black and brown

No, sorry, in a scenario where something actually happens (it won't) people's first choice will be the most developed country in the region aka the indio republic of Chile where firsties will feel right at home and turbothirdies from africa will thrive

culombia

It will happen huehuehuebro, because they want BUNDA and you have the best in SA.

Uruguay. I love weed, I love sea.

chile
my house is in there

This country is doomed, we need Pinochet 2.0.

>NOOOOOO YOU CANT MOVE TO OUR CONTINENT WITH OUR NICE WEATHER, GOOD FOOD, HOT WOMEN, AND FUN CULTURE

why are they like this?

Attached: sPe325c-_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.33K)

Chile and Brazil.

Argentina
I already have the passport and I keep it just in case.

Because you're white
fuck off get outbred and just die in peace

>Nice weather
Only Chile, Uruguay and Argentina have that.

>Good Food
If you wanna have diarrhea then go ahead, eat the south american food full of spices and oil, only a few countries have actually good food.

>Hot women
Only brapzil and argaytina have those.

>fun culture
What is fun for you homosexual leaf? because if you're a socially inept retard then you're for.

you're done for*

I like my weather

Which part of huezil?

the beaches of course, or do you think the jungle is nice with mosquitoes

>makes up a bunch of lies
>still admits there are a lot of places that are good

Mantiqueira mountain range
We have much more than just beaches and forests

Attached: 1637852284-serra-da-mantiqueira-1.jpg (2461x2172, 1.35M)