WILLOW 2 TRAILER

youtube.com/watch?v=tbbveDpUZv4

Attached: FTvH6GWVUAAS9XF.jpg (1536x2048, 471.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QFKJx8NQ9dI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope, fuck off. Not watching this crap.

imagine how far you could throw him

I want to press the bottom of my boot against his face, grab his little arms, and pull as hard as possible.

Probably only 20 feet. It would be more fun to toss him off the joker stairs to get optimal midge arc.

LADS... LOOKS LIKE KINO IS BACK THE MENU!!!!!

Attached: 1613643089638.jpg (1544x880, 431.18K)

Warwick Davis is an amazing actor despite having his height he really does reach into our hearts. I cant wait to watch this show!

>LIGHT AND SHADOW
>GOOD AND EVIL
>BALANCE

Attached: 1653255882153.gif (498x387, 1.2M)

Piss off.

>tfw Any Forums never returned his email

disturbing picture. a jew who many don’t realise is a jew towers over the line of sight smugly, daring you to reveal who he is but knowing you won’t. far, far underneath him is the oblivious genetic aberration his kind love, empower and keep as pets to do their bidding. it looks up, uncomprehending but trying to mimic its masters smugness. it doesn’t understand why, but it knows in some way the tall one is protecting it and allowing it to fuck you over, and it’s lording that over you. look how ugly we’ve made the world, harrison says, look how chaotic and disgusting reality is, we will shove it in your face and raise it above you, broadcast ugliness onto every screen and you can’t even pluck up the courage to name what I really am.

Peck

It looks really soulless, even when it's trying to be soulful. Got that "every grim modern fantasy movie ever" feeling. Where's the whimsy, the fucking saturation?

I don't know if it'll be good but it looks a hell of a lot better than that LotR series from Amazon.

Attached: 1560139871731.jpg (1080x1080, 112.83K)

We address and respond to his email inquiry 1 post at a time

Attached: 14C8C17D-885C-4800-86E8-42609A6253E6.png (750x792, 183.54K)

Dear

New Game of Thrones season looks dope.

MIDGE

Great movie and all but this feels too late. Should have made it while Kilmer was still alive.

We

wuz

Anybody got that story where the midge gets tortured by watching his daughter turn into a cock slave?

NUGGERS

Cool. Warwick is based. Fuck the haters.

youtube.com/watch?v=QFKJx8NQ9dI

And

hobbiez

Who aged best?

Willow or the hobbits?

Attached: hobbits.jpg (700x683, 176.22K)

amazing, just wish Val Kilmer was still around to be in this

Hopefully his estate will give them permission to cgi him in.

>So...uh, who the hell are you again?
>Warrick, Harry! C'mon you remember me!
>Uh...no. What movie were you in?
>Return of the Jedi, Harry, c'mon now!
>Oh...you were what? A stunt double for Mark, or something?
>No, Harrison, I was an ewok!
>....Ewok? What the hell is that?
>The furry things, Harrison, the little furry things.
>Oh...you were one of those? And you're bragging about that? Ok look, I'm pretty tired, so why don't you just piss off you creepy little shit? *Plants his leather Alden shoe heel right in Warricks teeth*

Why are they all women and arabs?

midge

Attached: GettyImages-848114786-scaled.jpg (2558x1706, 1.36M)

This looks, feels, and even sounds nothing at all like the movie Willow.

I just watched Willow for the first time tonight and loved it. Gf did not. She's such a downer.