/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Welcome to Pollos Edition

Previous

Attached: 1653632431274.jpg (400x487, 36.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dko3hNjgBRE
streamable.com/ui1ny2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spice Curls

What was Mike gonna do if Nacho didn't call here?
>Whatever happens next, it's not going to go down the way you think it is
Kill Tyrus and Gus?

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 462.89K)

Hi

Are you telling me that a man just happens to fall like that?

Kim...sometimes the less said the better

Attached: rich.jpg (3762x2084, 331.01K)

>new this early

Not my call

why does Howard hate having an intact brain and skull?

spice girls?

why did gus even want lalo to kill howard anyway? there is no backstory to this shit show

classic kim

Attached: more.webm (720x720, 2.09M)

Punished Howie

Attached: FTxux4-X0AAevL2.jpg (1080x1263, 196.96K)

So tempted to do a rewatch but I really didn't enjoy S1 much. What's a good point to start from? Start of S2 or S3?

>Alvarez has been paying me for years. Years. But you know what? I would have done it for free. Because I hate every last one of you psycho sacks of shit. I opened Lalo's gate, and I would do it again, and I was glad what they did to him. He's a soulless pig, and I wish I killed him with my own hands. And you know what else, Hector? I put you in that chair. Oh yeah, your heart meds? I switched them for sugar pills. You were dead and buried, and I had to watch this asshole [Gus] bring you back. So when you are sitting in your shitty nursing home and you're sucking down on your Jell-O night after night for the rest of your life, you think of me, you twisted fuck.

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-174718-333.png (578x404, 284.04K)

Solid Saul
Liquid Lalo

classic lydia

Attached: lydia.webm (960x720, 2.94M)

When was the last time you guys had sex?

Attached: 1653602301074.jpg (1279x534, 93.37K)

IT'S NO BIG DEAL
youtu.be/Dko3hNjgBRE

streamable.com/ui1ny2

>You're not a real woman! Pronouns on twitter.com for Christ sake? An online bio? What a joke! I stayed a man to get to where I am, and you take these hormone pills and suddenly think you're a female!? You do what you do because you shave and post flags! I committed my life to this! You don't change your gender like a cheap pair of slippers and reap all the attention! I know who you were, who you are. People don't change! You're a tranny! And a tranny I can handle just fine, but a tranny on hormones is like a hairless chimp thinking that he's human. Gender is binary! I know who you were, who you are! People don't change! You're a tranny! And a tranny i can handle just fine but a tranny on hormones is like a hairless chimp who thinks he's a human! GENDER IS BINARY!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 35.79K)

Why didn't this monologue catch on as well as Chicanery?

Need Lalo jumping webbums like I need air. Post em if you got em lads

now that would have been kino

I want to suck a fart out of her ass and hold it in like a bong hit.

its weird hearing this chick talk in any behind the scenes stuff. didnt expect her accent to be like that

Six years ago, same girl I lost my virginity to (and she to me)
She was on the pill so I got to fuck her bareback and cum inside her
Even fucked her ass a few times

>inb4 not my call
>inb4 YEAH? why?
>inb4 solid
>inb4 stretched thin
>inb4 etc

The viewers forgot so quickly. It was a mistake to release it alongside sleeping gas.

Doesn't have quite the acting chops. Good delivery but not great. Chicanery was a monologue masterclass

so who the fuck is alvarez again??

because it was unironically terrible, not even in a funny or memeable way. bad acting, bad writing, bad delivery.

werner ziegler

Attached: werner.jpg (617x719, 63.26K)