Any Forums tells me Sopranos is better than Breaking Bad

>Any Forums tells me Sopranos is better than Breaking Bad
>give it a watch
>it's just boring family drama, zero stakes, and no good characters like Jesse or Saul
Thanks retards, that's the last time I'll take your recomendations.

Attached: 418b089c355a616a3b4d3ced7f5b01825c-05-dramaderby-13-sopranos-breakingbad.jpg (610x610, 44.18K)

nobody, i mean NOBODY thinks this you fucking liar

I think it

I do

sopranos > Breaking Reddit

these false flag soprano v breaking bad console war threads are cringe. both shows are worth a watch

The Shield is better than both

Attached: vic.jpg (480x360, 10.35K)

Want to know what I believe? I believe that you're way out of your depth in this matter. So the next time that you want to come in here and tell me what shitty Any Forums opinions, you are welcome to keep it to yourself. Because I don't care.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 15.51K)

Soipranos v Breaking Chad?

Breaking Chad
>About a cuck that turns into a man, eliminates non-whites and conquers the South-West
>MC has no regrets, dies after slaughtering his enemies
>Badass scenes including 'I am the one who knocks' 'crawlspace' and 'this is not meth'
>Spawned a prequel that arguably surpasses the original.

Soipranos
>Highly subversive, encourages Jewish psychiatry
>MC is a fat faggot, daughter is a coalburner
>No epic scenes, merely wops talking
>Spawned a prequel about coalburning. A complete flop that is already forgotten

Do you only watch one show your entire life?
Kinda curious what it's like living with autism

terrible bait but if it isn't you are a surface level NPC viewer

Sopranos has about as much family drama as breaking bad does, retard

Sopranos is terrible.

Breaking Bad is only worth a watch if you like redditor cringe.

I keep wanting to watch Sopranos for Steve Buscemi, but the 1st season is such a slog

I dislike season 5 because of buscemi

specifically the first few episodes but it very quickly finds its footing once they get into the big pussy arc, great television. you just have to understand they were flirting with some different ideas, especially with the pilot (is this tongue-and-cheek? is it more fantasy and lighthearted? what's the angle etc.) and continuing with things like "who's our target audience here, is it parents? are they gonna like the mob's take on finding our kids' teachers stolen car/the family drama shit like the kid cutting herself?". A lot of dumb shit gets cut pretty quick, by season two it's fucking incredible but S1 still has some amazing things, and you'll notice they also trim a few things that should have stuck around longer, especially Tony's S1 various contacts and some of the early antagonists. Stick it out, I think after the first episode of s2 you'll "get it" because basically the show does too by then.

Breaking Bad is only good for the first viewing.
Sopranos is infinitely rewatchable.

Attached: 1625686126436.jpg (1024x576, 260.71K)

Breaking Reddit lost

Attached: 7F565EA1-1D04-4B53-A85C-6164091B5F07.jpg (1920x1080, 923.07K)

I think sopranos is superior to breaking bad

both shows are extremely overrated but at least the sopranos is a little bit realistic