She’s not a good actress

I was trying to figure out what was off. Was it her character? her motivation? Skills? Ability? Actions? No logically Reva is a decently written character. But something was still off.

Then it dawned on me. She’s just a bad actress.

Attached: F0B6165A-6C8B-4DD0-9D0D-41B29F96947C.jpg (1242x716, 148.07K)

And I thought you mean her skin color.

she's also offensively ugly in addition to being a terrible actress

i cant fucking stand her

I looked past that becuase I’ve seen plenty of good black actresses. So her skin color is zero fucking excuse

At Celebration she even talked about going through an audition process. If she's the one Deborah Chow thought was the best fit then imagine how bad everyone else must have been.

100%. But casting directors also take “looks” into consideration. She could have been the only “tall” good enough black actress too.

Have they had the big twist where she turns good yet?

Why doesn’t Hollywood cast attractive women to be their token diversity hire? Why always these ugly baboons?

She is not ugly for a nigress

Cope srs

In the modern age, quality is sacrificed for virtue signalling. We’ve all noticed the quality of everything is dropping extremely fast. Products, media, music. Priorities have shifted. The question is for how long will consumers tolerate it?

yes she is and her expressions make her even uglier

Reva is a horrendously written character. I feel like the Grand inquisitor would have killed her far before this series for being so insufferable and insubordinate. The parkour, especially the random backflip was hilarious.

Attached: 1653636693298.webm (698x296, 2.93M)

Correction. Decently written compared to Disney standards lol

Fair enough.

>I've seen plenty of good black actresses.
name one

Yeah. There had to be another black actress who was better than her. Honestly her performance was sad. She was playing herself.

Halle berry

Attached: F09F634A-0BB1-44E1-AB20-529517C1F81C.jpg (2102x3000, 411.38K)

She is a SOLID 5/10 if we don’t consider racemixing aspect

i agree. peak cringe performance. idc she's black. not sure why she has to act like she's from the hood or whatever. she is the only REALLY bad thing on the series. NOT BECAUSE SHES BLACK. BECAUSE SHES A BAD ACTRESS. but come on guys, we knew the jewish mouse was gon pull some trix up on that bitch ass cracka show star was come on now. was expected, i have fun making fun of it

yeah but shes black so fuck off

that webm
ffs

Attached: Walter depression.png (826x779, 600.69K)

Rosario Dawson

Zoe Saldana

Cool, go fuck a white girl that looks like a stick insect

Yeah. I looked past race on this one. I thought reva could be clever at time and they did a good job showing she was a loose cannon obsessed with power. But, The actress didn’t have the skill to have reva reach her true potential

Aisha Tyler

Attached: 1653678735006[1].webm (712x300, 2.88M)

Who did a great job as Ashoka by the way.

Pam Grier

Lupita Nyongo

a million buck that's her in my pic

Attached: Obi-Wan.Kenobi.S01E01.Part.I.2160p.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.265-NTb.mkv_snapshot_05.45.305.jpg (3840x1602, 847.43K)

Proof it’s not about race on this one. She’s just a bad actress.

Zazie Beats

I feel bad for the storyboard artist on this sequence. I bet he thought this would be an awesome way to show her agility and physical prowess and made it super dynamic and then this is what got filmed, sent to the editing bay, and ultimately approved.

and last but not least Laura Gemser you insufferable pleb

Attached: DkK9hoAWwAAp9mi.jpg (600x784, 61.62K)

Oftentimes for these types of things less is more.

Lmao all black actresses listed are clearly not black

>Doesn't look the part, looks like somebody they literally just pulled out of a hair salon.
>Costume looks rediculous.
>Doesn't look intimidating at all.
>Doesn't look menacing at all.
>Dialog sucks.
>Acting sucks.
>Hairdo sucks (i'm guessing queen here refused to change up her regular hair style for this shitty production)

She would probably be more menacing if she wasn't trying so hard.