How dangerous are "Mandem" to English civilians?

I heard in some neighborhoods you MUST carry a Halbred, Wakizashi, or Katana if you venture out at night

Attached: Shepherds Bush.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Attached: Welcome-to-Brixton.webm (598x320, 2.8M)

crackers believe that if you say something while rapping that means it's true oh my lordie

They generally leave random people alone

T. Lives on a london council estate

For example you can walk around the area in this song and literally nothing will happen. In fact its a popular neighbourhood with middle class yuppies

A thing I don't get is what do UK rappers have against "pagans"

On no black people!

>crackers believe that if you say something while rapping that means it's true oh my lordie
1. Don't use that racist terminology
2. They kill rival gang members in a game like basketball where they count the murders as points and brag about them

Attached: UK Gangs.webm (540x960, 2.98M)

They're mainly limited to London, Birmingham and a few other shitholes in the southeast/midlands. You're probably better off unarmed desu. If you're lucky they'll just mug you and that will be it. If they find a knife they'll assume you're part of a rival gang and stab you.

>UK gangs are keeping "scoreboards" of knife and gun violence as part of a brutal game fuelled by YouTube videos in which they brag about their crimes.

>Youth workers and parents of victims have told Sky News the game is costing lives and there are calls for the antagonistic music videos to be removed more quickly from platforms such as YouTube and Instagram.

>Rhyhiem Barton, 17, was gunned down in May last year in south London. Prior to his murder he rapped about "the scoreboard" in a drill video which has had over 300,000 views.

Attached: scores.png (1106x1014, 463.25K)

>pagans
It's a Jamaican/Caribbean ting

A lot of them are from evangelic christian or muslim backgrounds so they probably heard their religious ministers moaning about pagans being evil

So now pagan means 'bad person' in their slang.They dont usually mug people.

Most are involved in crime industries like drugs

culture: enriched

yeah but that's just because they can't control it. too well funded and controlled.
have they taken turf in other places that arent as fortunate?

Italy bros...

Attached: Italy.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

they mostly kill each other, the only thing a nog hates more than white people is another nog from a different post code

Ffs I live in Toronto and like 90% of this slang is identical to here. Most "Roadman" slang is literally just patois, and all our black people are from those island Carribean countries as well so they all talk like this and most urban slang revolves around them

culture: enriched tenfold

What? No where in london is like that afaik

Its just kids from one area stab kids from another.

at least we're not speaking german

Attached: Lil Pumpinocchietto.png (716x356, 292.28K)

Identarians?

>at least we're not speaking german

Attached: bugshock.png (700x800, 24.85K)

It's all the same shit. England, Italy, Japan, even fucking Vietnam all this gangster rap fake garbage looks the exact same, sounds the exact same, and is retarded. Destroys cultures.

PART 'n

Attached: parcel.jpg (500x500, 26.58K)

These british gangsters/roadmen etc are really funny to me. Drop them into chicago and how long do you think they'd last?

It's for retards

>Yo, I come straight from Italy (Ah)
Where your body dissolve in acid (Rondo)
why do you dissolve people wtf that even mean? Rondo?

Unironically I think ours are worse. US gang culture seems kind of funny/light-hearted in comparison. Over here they're just savage animals.

Depends where in Chicago, most of Chicago is quite nice and safe

Thing is they mostly just stab each other to death in petty drug squabbles so you're unironically fine if you're white and have nothing to do with them

>These british gangsters/roadmen etc are really funny to me. Drop them into chicago and how long do you think they'd last?
This
Euro "Gangsters" are literally what 0 testosterone does to a MF kek
They dont have guns so they make gun hand signals! LMAO

If you dropped them in the wrong hood somewhere in Gary, Indiana or someshit they'd get annihilated in 30 seconds

Attached: GANGSTA GIBBS.webm (720x480, 2.94M)