Reminder that it is inhumane and cruel to force dogs to act in films...

Reminder that it is inhumane and cruel to force dogs to act in films. They are routinely abused to enforce compliance on set.

Attached: 3409324028.jpg (1076x598, 158.36K)

You're saying they have it ruff?

I was just wondering about this. Pizza dog can't eat pizza cause it would give him hella diahrea

It was just supposed to be a kids movie not a documentary on possible war crimes damnit

Attached: 5A58D8E0-2774-4252-B15D-C1913C23B90D.jpg (580x849, 160.17K)

That's not fucking funny.

god i wish that was me

Shh

I'm more upset by the all the green boy jobs that are lost every year to "animal performers". It's not fucking right

Dogs are happiest when they know their places. Don't talk shit.
They don't know what acting is, and they are lavished with love and attention on sets.

Hailee definitely looks like the type

Sorry, guess I'm barking up the wrong tree

For me, it's Risa Murakami.

That's hilarious

Attached: 1524821527452.png (420x420, 246.74K)

these motherfuckers have no problem killing small animals on sight for fun, they can suck it up and act a little bit. We don't owe them anything. A Dog's Purpose type shit is too far though, they should obviously be safe and not even have to do very much imo.

Dogs love having a job to do user

The dog on the left looks like its seen some shit but the dog on the right looks happy af.

left: Any Forums, right: reddit

Attached: c018ee2df56330e383df5a6ec661e93c.jpg (640x741, 73.72K)

Hailee looks way more fun to play with

AAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Wait until they start to adopt pigs. Thank god thots can't read wikipedia about pig ejaculation.

LOL

>70 billion land animals are unnecessarily killed every year to feed humans
>dedicates time to fight for dogs comfort, who probably live the most comfortable lives ever of any animal (including humans)

fpbp

>70 billion land animals are unnecessarily killed every year to feed humans
Yeah but most of those are chickens and chickens are retarded little shits barely above insects.