Why do they hate Ukrainians so much when Ukraine gave them their language, history and culture?

Why do they hate Ukrainians so much when Ukraine gave them their language, history and culture?

Attached: 640px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (640x427, 695)

I have no idea what are you talking about!
I LOVE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE.
War is very bad and i ALWAYS was against ALL WARS.
I'm a pacifist at heart and i would never ever support this stuff.
I am also apolitical and i never voted for Putin or anyone else!

You are very very wrong!

Attached: dd.jpg (785x1200, 193.85K)

I'm not lying i swear.
I'm a pacificst and an internationalist. I also support ghey people.

>I also support ghey people.
That's most of your flag on this board.

i think i have a reading comprehension because your sentence doesn't make any sense to me

But i love Ukrainians

Russia = gayest flag on this board

>Why do they hate Ukrainians so much
Russian propaganda 24/7.
Pepo arn't born with hate.

Attached: 1653533621223.jpg (823x1024, 112.03K)

Consider the sheer disappointment, shock, surprise, confusion and anger when you've been beating your little brother for all your life, taking his toys and all, and then one day he hits back. When that happens, your entire world view is shattered, and only hatred remains.

Nobody hates ukrainians in russia we are full of love

>Nobody hates ukrainians in russia we are full of love

Attached: 109405.jpg (1000x1000, 42.6K)

Listen you russians have this whole 1984 thing going on, Hitler was a Jew, Americans are funding neo Nazi Jews in Ukraine, boats sink themselves so this kind of 180 wouldn't surprise anyone. It's nothing new to Russians to randomly pivot. We love Nazis let's invade Poland together, Nazis are great allies fuck Americans, flip fuck Nazis I love America, flip I hate America , flip I hate Muslims and Jews, flip we must protect Jews in ukraine, now maybe flip we love Ukrainians we are done helping time to go home.
Honestly that's how the war ends. "We are done helping we are going home, we did a good job, lol we never wanted to invade"

you can say the same about turks with arabs and persians

jokes aside it's insane how rabid russians are in their hate towards ukrainians and I have yet to see a single "good" reason for it other than being brainwashed by their government's propaganda. It's like when they try to shill against Zelensky on Twitter and there's nothing to come up with other than him being a former comedian or wearing the same shirt because there is no reason for them to even get upset in the first place

Honest question has turkey ever tried to invade Arabs or iran for Petroleum and natural gas? That's why the Russians invaded

No idea what you're talking about. I am personally Anti-War and always been this way.
hahaha boxcutter knife! i have a few of them myself i think

There are no jokes in this thread i am very VERY serious. I think you simply misunderstand lol.

why aren't you in tbilisi ? there are thousands faggots like you here ?

They hate everyone being obstacle for their pig-farm, next baltics then us

someone has to stay and keep fighting der regime!