Is 1.5k euro enough to travel across Evrope?

Is 1.5k euro enough to travel across Evrope?

Attached: 1658678281969873.jpg (1346x674, 144.9K)

if you plan to sleep on the street and eat out of trashcans maybe

:(

go on a cruise, all the sleep and food is taken care of

9€ is enough to travel through the whole german Reich

How about from Murmansk to Derbent?
5k?

Attached: Дербент и его обитатели Derbent.jpg (3776x2520, 1.75M)

just go to a resort in Turkey bro, I'll meet you there next year

Why would you want to travel Europe when you live in Russia, the greatest country on Earth?

I should be good for one week if you stick strictly to the cheaper countries (meaning east) and don't visit any pricey tourist attractions.
Honestly though, we're are right now experiencing the biggest inflation of prices since 30 years or so. Everything has become so expensive.

Well shit, I just got rid of my social anxiety and depression and I decided to see the world after so many years of isolation inside my room and BOOM, everything just crumbling. Probably nuclear war will start next year or some other crazy shit. Okay. Anyways. So what's the ideal budget for travelling in Evrope? I can easily sleep in cheapest hostels and eat cheap food.

You could probably go to one or two cheap European countries for that much.

you could try couchsurfing, that way you'll meet people and can stay with them for free
you can buy food relatively cheap in supermarkets
travel is relatively cheap in Germany until the end of August, you can use all trains and buses except high speed railway for 9€/month

who's the animal who took this picture, i hope they caught and killed him, bastard rat.

a normal hotel room cost like 50-100 euros even in Poland or Bulgaria. You can travel for like 1 week with 1.5k.

Concerning
The 9€ ticket is for local train service only, it doesn't cover the long distance trains. You might hop from local train to connecting local train, but I think it has been reported that in some regions that isn't feasible as there is a gap in between connections. Local trains also only go 100km/h tops and stop in every single village. It takes a lot of patience to travel for 9€. Add to that that trains are hopelessly overcrowded since it is the summer holidays and 1/3 of Germany has got a 9€ ticket and is using it right now.

it's fine for mid-tier distances desu, like Stuttgart-München or something

couchsurfing for sure

it was me sorry about that :)

Buy a train pass and a tent and you can travel Europe easily for that money. Hop on tinder and use geographic drop to meet girls in the area you are going so you might be able to sleep for free and even get laid doing so. Grab showers by swiming in a lake, usually they put up showers there. Some truckers from eastern europe will gladly you take you onboard if you pay them a few bucks. Dont fuck without a condom when going souteast of Berlin.

Good luck user

setttle down bro, its Dagestan

Attached: street burgers.png (2272x1549, 3.78M)

Yes, exactly, although a very tiresome experience. My mom has tried it two times, and both times she spent hours on some far out train station because a connecting train had been cancelled. German Rail doesn't have enough personnel, plus they are completely overcrowded with this 9€ ticket.

It is possible, but don't expect to be able to put up your feet and get some rest on a train. You may have to stand from starting to final station.

>couchsurfing
Great way to get raped and killed and possibly eaten.