Mad Max: Furry road

What's was so special about this trash?
The movie had no substance and was boring af.

Attached: 123.jpg (1000x1481, 227.2K)

>no substance
Yes
>Boring
Definitely not.

Probably the best attempt to resurrect an 80s franchise.
Nicely done and all, but not enough sovl in the end.

i liked it and bought the game for like 5 dollarydoos from one of those sites that sell the keys

>boring
low test

I agree, no quips, no references to other media. come on, it was so boooring

I would say the game is a way better Mad Max sequel than Fury Road.

>no substance
did you even watch it? aside from the simple story, almost all of the stunts were actually performed and not CGI, and they built all of those vehicles. they built immortan joe's caddy.
the only criticism of this movie is "FEMINISM" but the women prove themselves to be retarded time and time again and its max and nux who save their asses
i swear half of you faggots don't watch movies and just parrot opinions you read on here

Idk everyone told me it was great so I went into it expecting it to be overrated dogshit but ended up enjoying it.

The pregnant blonde bitch getting run over was based af

>LE PRACTICAL EFFECTS

Attached: b57.gif (550x550, 419.08K)

i really did like the game but the convoys not respawning and the copy/pasta bosses were meh
best 5USD i spent in a long time(back then)
think that was from green man gaming

yeah, le practical effects, faggot
a lot of those stunts were pretty impressive

The action scenes are very, very, very well done. So well indeed that it makes me seethe because we won't be getting anything on that level for a while if ever.

Special effects are style, not substance.

Imagine thinking practical effects is a bad thing. Wojakposters really are mentally deranged.

I had never heard of this when it came out and it came on automatically after some garbage I was watching on Prime. I just sat there transfixed, trying to figure out what the fuck was going on, and whether what I was watching was genius or complete trash. Before I know it an hour had passed and the action still hadn't let up. It's a great film, one of the few genuine attempts at making something different and on its own terms despite having a big budget.

OP, you got filtered hard and have no soul.

Attached: le ANGRY merchant.png (502x596, 815.76K)

The way the action scenes flow is incredibly smooth and satisfying. Constantly going up and down (threat appears, is overcome, new threat appears etc.) , intensity, camera always accentuates the dynamic and emotion, editing on point (music fits perfectly to action and drives it even harder). You just have to respect the craftsmanship.

well you're not incorrect.
but the stunts and pratical effects just elevated the movie for me (i didnt learn about the production till months afterwards). i didn't expect anything deep when i saw it in theaters, i just wanted car combat kino and i got it.
the story was nonexistent, though; i can see why the movie wouldn't be everyone's thing

No but saying "practical effects = kino" is bad thinking. The movie had no substance and was generic.
You'd get bonus points from me if the movie at least was comfy. This one wasn't.

Bc this came out at a time when all anyone cared about was cinematography. 99% of Tom Hardy movies suck. This failed to capture the essence of the originals.

>muh "comfy"
if you're going to criticize something actually describe what you mean, don't use ambiguous Any Forums lingo

>max just walks off into the distance, something explodes, and he just drags back all the armament they need for the next scene
this movie was really fun

WITNESSED

The story is non-existent but the lore is great and it is built through the special effects. The vestuary, the cars, the climate, everything is part of the peoples living and the customs they have built while living in those times.
The movie is great and it does have substance, but retards always get filtered, specially when there's no le shakespearean dialogue to tell them they are watching something deep.