Only one week before the boys returns

Only one week before the boys returns

Are you guys gonna watch season 3

Attached: 6CB0C350-0EFA-4C54-8549-F8B83CA00829.png (1080x1350, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com.au/prime
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haven't seen a single episode

nah i have all the trades and i just dont care after s2
i know theyre gonna actually take V but im just done with it
id honeslty rather watch jamie oliver cooking or something, anything .

Yes. Dont forget to catch up on seasons One and Two now steaming on Amazon Prime™!

is the main character still that guy who looks like Bill Hader but is not Bill Hader? If so, I will not watch it because I'm already watching Barry and don't want to be confused.

oh fucking hell i forgot about that
all this content i must consooom

i dont have whatever streaming service you need to watch it and im too lazy to torrent it but i will participate in the threads and that should be just as good as watching the show

You'll miss out on all new characters, if you're a fan of Marvel's™ Captain America, you're in for a treat this season!

Add it to your calendar. The Boys season 3 release date is officially set for June 3, 2022. The first three episodes drop then, with the remaining five episodes dropping weekly every Friday thereafter

I'm gonna watch it, but my excitement is pretty close to 0 after season 2. The wokeness there was fucking unbearable, and only my boy the Deep made it watchable.

Do Amazon do weekly releases or all episodes at once for their shows?

To sign up for the Amazon Prime free trial:

Go toAmazon Prime free trial:
amazon.com.au/prime
ClickStart my free 30-day free.
Follow the on-screen instructions, if prompted.

It's that simple!

Yes I hope it’s good.
Barry has absolutely shit the bed this season so let’s hope this show doesnt see the same fate

Shill asking me if I'm gonna watch new content. No, I don't think I will.

i have better and gayer things to do with my fridays

if you watch the trailer, the deep is literally only shown once for one second. looks like he got sidelined hard this season.

Add it to your calendar. The Boys season 3 release date is officially set for June 3, 2022. The first three episodes drop then, with the remaining five episodes dropping weekly every Friday thereafter

After season 2 I'm not going to bother. The boys don't even do jack shit and taking away their super powers from the comics was a horrible idea. Can't wait for the shitty plot device that allows Mr big tough British man to hurt a near Invincible god.

Why I'm glad you asked Mr. user. As a matter of fact Amazon Prime offers an unparalleled viewer experience and starting at just 29.99 a month you get instant access to of all our exclusive content and so much more. We provide you with a custom tailored viewing experience the likes of which our competitors simply cannot match. You tell us which shows you don't like and we won't recommend them. Plus you'll get exclusive offers on rentals and purchases and that's not all. Sign up today.

>The first three episodes drop then, with the remaining five episodes dropping weekly every Friday thereafter

This is only okay because The Boys is a good show. Imagine actually waiting weekly for a show like Halo.

The Deep was never a central character, and he wasn't that much in season 2 trailer either. Besides, I think he's getting back into the Seven.

I'm prepared to make you a once in a lifetime offer. Press pause for a second and really think my friend. Do you really, truly, in your hearts, not want to know what exciting surprises await you in season 3 of the best streaming show ever made?

Nice job user
You went too far though, you're just giving schizos more fuel to think shills are everywhere on here