How exactly do thirdies suffer?

Yeah I guess you can't afford the latest graphics cards but who cares about that?

Attached: brain pepe.jpg (755x708, 63.93K)

Serious answer to a non-serious thread

Third world countries have very few well-paid jobs and a very high social divide, indognesia, russia, india, brazil have some of the highest wealth inequalities. Good higher education is barely accessible and you either have to pay for it or be very smart.
Unlike what you may believe, it's still hard, maybe even harder that in first world, to afford your own half decent place. Same with car.
Naturally public transport is mostly dogshit so you have to have your own means of transportation, albeit luckily it's warm and thirdies can just drive motorcycles year round.
And generally commodities are more expensive proportionately to median income.
Healthcare is often terrible, either it's too expensive or it's low quality if provided by government.

Attached: 1658614950064568.jpg (824x983, 90.22K)

the reason for "thirdies don't suffer" meme is because 75% of them here are neet retard kids of rich families + grass is greener on the other side delusion typical for Any Forums

does any of that even matter? I have relatives in a third world country and they seem happier than me.

There is 0 expectations for thirdies to succeed in any way so there is no pressure weighing them down, stress is absolutely minimal, they dont even have a word for it in their voabulary which is full of words like "fun, breeze, tropical, sexo" instead. Fruit and veggies grow in their backgarden naturally, they wake up and BOOM, bananas and citrus fruit fucking everywhere, and what doesnt grow effortlessly by itself is sold for dirt in local markets buzzing of life where they get to meet girls who are loyal and traditional and dont care about money, status and looks, they then go dance until the early morning and repeat the day over and over again, a day that is grazed by the warmth of the sun for for 365 days a year straight with temperatures never going below 15 celicus. Thirdies eat non GMO food, drink water untainted by globohomo chemicals. Thirdes idle under the shade of fertile coconut trees wistling sweet melodies of happiness while they peer out over turquise waters full of fresh fish, crabs and corals reefs; the idea that thirdies in any way or measure suffer is preposterous. Its hillarious. Its insulting to those, who know the full implication of the concept of not being fed a pair of aces in the geographical lottery. They do not, cannot, will not, never have nor ever will come to taste suffering as the rest of us doomed souls who can do nothing but envy the simplicity of thirdies effortless lives.

just move to south america then

pic unrelated

Attached: D1C5A06F-2515-4949-B4F6-4265FA8F9E14.jpg (790x960, 75.04K)

T. Has a butler and a sub-butler

I just wish my country treated crime seriously, aside that I have nothing to complain

>Naturally public transport is mostly dogshit so you have to have your own means of transportation
not true for us

>generally warm so you can ride motorcycles
Read "it's scorching hot and you have a 50/50 chance of heat stroke if you're not travelling in an ac vehicle."

most parts of Brazil are safer, cleaner and more modern than Germany. They also have great weather and 100 million brown and black bitches. I dont get what their problem is.

Attached: Curitiba.jpg (750x937, 201.11K)

i've no nothing at all

unless you are an illegal, odds are your relatives are upper class. being rich in a poor country is heaven because of the social divide and other things
opposite of them being average brown dumbfucks may also hold true though, and being a stupid npc prevents you from suffering to a great extent

Stfu you cant suffer

impossible to tell if this post is more ironic or unironic

Because i cant be a cute girl user that is why i suffer :C

Shitty infrastructure, shitty public services, overall shitty looking city, shitty public transport, having to worry over getting killed or robbed, shitty health care, shitty weather, and so on. Genuinely and without a modicum of irony, a firstie can't imagine it. Most of you have lived your entire lives in comfort without having to truly effort yourselves to get anything. You can only see shitholes from the external point of view, which is always rose-tinted. Even if you come to a shithole, you will only get to experience the "touristic" side of things. You will never get to see the cruel and disgusting insides of a third world country with your own eyes. Then again, all these shitty conditions is what makes the average thirdie mentally stronger than the average firstie who has breakdowns over being called the wrong pronouns or whatever.
Think about being in a stressful condition, but that's your entire life.

we have a similar standard of living. they are richer than me in some ways because they live in a walkable little pueblo while i have to drive anywhere and everywhere.

girls don't get easier in the first world unless you are gigachad

safe? at night? what about walking to and from stations?

It's mostly about infrastructure and things in general not being reliable, not so much about graphic cards or whatever
t. Ps5 master race

It is dogshit if you live outside a big city in the center-south (not even that because Rio is a big city in the center south and my experience commuting there was awful)

If you can afford a console in Serbija then you are rich.

Nah rich people have expensive PCs to game on

we are forced to work in the lithium mines and pick bananas 12 hours a day for our american masters