What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 8ADB804D-2792-45CB-99B1-C95A24ECA3A2.jpg (1688x2500, 3.05M)

no torrents

Nothing, Disney has been killing Star Wars on purpose since they acquired it.

they couldn't make an interesting character story, and instead made a mindless action shitty story, which contradicts a lot of stuff from the OT and PT.

Literally everything from the ground up. This is like The Batman, an awful interpretation of a character that misses the mark in every conceivable way.

They committed a terrible sin: they killed the last Skywalker, Kylo Ren.

After that, Disney was cursed by the gods of cinema and doomed to constant failure.

Disney doesn't understand Star Wars or it's fans.

Nothing. It’s a masterpiece.

It is slow, chaotic, with predictible conversations and lines, and on top: BAD acting...

Thank god this is just a limited series. This show is more destructive to Star Wars and it's lore than the whole sequel trilogy. If you thought they can't get more cringe than Boba Fett, you were wrong.

kennedy being a bitch

Give it to me straight. How many token blacks did they add this time?

>This show is more destructive to Star Wars and it's lore than the whole sequel trilogy.
Damn, I thought you chuds would wait a decade at least before resorting to that comment.

I hope Morrison plays Cody, or some other clones, but I feel it's only going to be this one little scene.

Honestly? I liked it
BUT

they should kill the black inquisitor

i liked young leia, good cast

the chase scene was weird
the droid was still shooting at obi wan
but somehow while leia was falling he disappeared?

Why is riva? mad at obiwan?

The kid playing Leia is supposed to be ten and looks half that age. Also really weird camera work.

episode 1 was nice and left wanting more but episode 2 was lame and reva was the big reason of it being shit

he mutilated her bf vader

Huh?

>only on Disney+
lol, it's on every major torrent and streaming site

one blacks one poos lots asians

Expectations: S U B V E R T E D

we need more cunny.

pedo die in a fire

it's the only way to save Star Wars.

Everything is fine

Attached: Reva.gif (306x221, 339.93K)

Literally nothing wrong with the show so far and you fucking losers will never be happy with anything in life, no one owes you shit.

>tell me where the Jedi is
I can’t believe they wrote it like that.

Attached: 018885C2-B97C-4DE4-B349-87336BC82CC8.jpg (233x229, 12.68K)

>What went wrong?
Allowing women into the work force, then granting them the power to control and influence entertainment that was meant for boys, men, male nerds, etc.

this was such bullshit all those fucking parkour scenes
if you can force jump why do that bullshit

Is that from the show? Good lord

I HOPE TO GOD THEY KILL THAT CHARACTER SOONER THAN LATER just hate the obnoxious writing for her

I was hoping they were going to go all Crouching Tiger for a moment and I was happy. Then it turned into parkour? and I died.

those backflips wall jumps
why? just why
use force jump like in the movies
make the scene 2x fast or something
jeez only time we even saw force speed was in episode 1

They can't kill the Strong Black Woman™ in the current year.

why can't blacks hide their accent, can't stand riva

hate diversity for all i care she could have rainbow color, the writing for that character is atrocious