The moment that defined a generation

the moment that defined a generation

Attached: 1653613499294.jpg (1280x720, 83.14K)

How will millennials ever recover?

So, how so they do it? Does the fly lay the eggs in the mouse's vagina? Is it normal sperm plus egg? The latter doesn't really make sense since there are so many offspring on the photo. I don't think a mouse would have that many ovi at a given time. So it's the first right? Disgusting. Does the fly crawl into the mouse?

The fly burrows into the mouse's flesh and lays his eggs in the puss-oozing wound.

Lynch all zippers

Attached: gadget.jpg (864x1152, 571.21K)

Did you miss the part where it’s a cartoon?

Have you never masturbated to giantess unbirth? You're a weirdo if not.
Anyway it's just that but with a fly and mouse.

Huh? Is this supposed to hurt me in some way?

I don't know. Are you a late 3oish mousfucker and have you recovered?

I'm a millennial and I have no idea why this is supposed to be devastating

Then it's either not meant to apply to you or your alzheimers have run so far along that you've forgotten how that mouse was some sort of sexual awakening for you and everyone else of your advanced age.

Attached: 1652721903790.png (384x378, 118.48K)

>3oish
>3o

and we're supposed to be upset that the cartoon mouse gets with the cartoon fly? that is some hard aspie shit user

Non-canon
and you will never be a woman

Stop being dense and pretending you haven't seen the hysteric spergouts your fellow male-pattern hair loss connoisseurs have been having over this cartoon for the last week or so. If you on some remote of chance haven't, or the dementia made you forget about it, good on you.

you know they're furries, right? and they have a long established history of insane histrionics?

Rebeccachads stay winning.

Attached: RebeccaCunningham.jpg (400x273, 25.13K)

Damn, we've finally found something that doesn't offend a millennial.

I will never watch this pro-miscegenation propaganda and you can't make me.

ONE BUG
I DON'T KNOW WHY
MY CHILDHOOD CRUSH GOT FUCKED BY A FLY
KEEP THAT IN MIND IT WAS FORTY TWO TIMES
THE SIMP CHIPMUNK GOT KEKED AND THAT'S ALL I KNOW

It’s very telling that the anti-degeneracy brigade are sexually fantasizing about cartoon mice and getting pissed thinking they are being a racially cuckolded because the creators made a joke

Yes
Ye… No. Not really :(

I don't think you actually know any millenials

The villain of the movie should have been Richard Gere who moved on to rodent toons.

Run along and take your blood pressure meds old man.

its mostly telling how all the internet moral crusaders are, apparently, furries.

It being a cartoon joke is not a defense here, because the mere mention of this makes one think "How is that possible?" It's not like they a rat with a ferret or something, this some otherwordly bullshit that doesn't make any sense. It's that way on purpose to make you think about how fucked up them having sex would be.

Mr. Krabs' daughter is a whale.

Or maybe people just don't like unfunny hipster assholes pissing on their childhood.

It sure isn't the zoomers crying about this, they didn't know who chip and dale were outside of kingdom hearts

>he hasn’t seen what they did to her in the new Duck Tales cartoon

all of you need to shut up

>the moment that defiled a generation
Fixed it for you

user, non-furries aren't thinking about this at all.

Lol butthurt

Pure satanic shite.

Attached: me omw to cleanse away miasma.jpg (590x332, 266.6K)

Don't bother trying to gaslight me you sick fuck

Pamperchu organizing a beer hall putsch in retaliation as we speak, no doubt

confusing furries for an entire generation is kinda retarded bro

you may have forgotten (or are too young to have ever known) that furries were the first internet plague. as they saw the internet as a means to feel normal about wanting to have sex with dogs wearing wigs, and the actual normal people on the internet weren't going to let them have that.

they've been overshadowed in recent years by various other poxes on the internet house, but this should serve as a reminder they are still here, and just as mentally ill/retarded as they always were.

No place safe for white bois.

Wow! Nice shit taste bro!

Alright Disney if we are gonna play this game then I want Ariel with Flounder and I want Minnie to have kids with Mortimer Mouse. Don’t forget to make Walt Disney the bad White guy.
Just burn it all to the fucking ground.

Attached: A96FE018-A8CA-4A33-9321-165426848529.png (734x697, 148.15K)

Attached: 18.jpg (700x525, 46.96K)

Attached: 17.jpg (700x525, 54.54K)

does any disney princess have kids? i'm drawing a blank here

Do those Descendent's movies count?

Ariel actually does have one.

Didn’t Flounder canonically fuck Ariel’s daughter?

Don't care, didn't ask for you to recount your entire life story from the Magdalenian onwards, certainly not going to read it.
Millennials are tje only people who old enough to actually have watched this cartoon in the first place.

Attached: 1653140085486.webm (432x768, 2.94M)

So this is the power of the alt-right

I'd cum on both of them.

Attached: 15.jpg (700x525, 83.18K)

>i'm a furry
yes, we can see that.

Yes.

Attached: 1653333469818.jpg (888x1024, 197.17K)