So did the Simpsons predict the Zoomer-Boomer divide

So did the Simpsons predict the Zoomer-Boomer divide

Attached: 1B0BA70F-740E-4328-8581-33FF58D9AB5C.jpg (650x423, 262.28K)

Simpsons predicted the sneeder feeder divide

Pretty much, Grimey was a whining piece of shit who constantly blamed others for his misfortune

zoomers are the antithesis of grimey, the only trait they share is the envy

i hate the boomer zoomer millenial names. Who the fuck is naming these things? The next generation will be called ALPHA. Imagine being a beta millennial and having no choice but to call your child ALPHA.
And who got the worst end of the stick were the betas, who dont even exist but got that coming for them right out of the gate

sneed

But his misfortune was the fault of others

Homer is a boomer, Grimes is gen X

I think he represents the silent or greatest generation really, America's prosperity after 1945 massively increased and the old protestant work ethic fell by the wayside.

a crow tried to take his degree
life hated grimey

All the hard work and studying in the world doesn't matter if people don't like you, simple as.

>b. 1962
They were both boomers

I miss Phil Hartman

Attached: 1638707300620.jpg (596x747, 52.51K)

Damn, chuckpilled again

Is that Doreen?

Why is homer hangout with chud

Why brain don't work to good?

*two

Zoomer reddit take

all my millennial friends have zoomer kids

everyone got knocked up at 18-23

kek

Nobody did anything to him except his parents

lol

So did the Simpsons predict the City Slicker-Famer divide

Attached: 636760.gif (480x360, 2.92M)

Homer knows the value of his labour and so works the bare minimum and clocks off at 17:00:00. Mr Burns tries to exploit and push his workers to work for less money, also understands the value of his labouring as the CEO. Grimes is the typical middle manager slave who doesn't understand the value of his labour and so chooses to work "above and beyond" for minimal gains, then complains when he is overworked and undervalued.

Execs like to give people poison promotions into middle management where they are given impossible tasks, or given small pay rises for vast increases in responsibility. Anyone who works in business/corporate world knows this, that your visibility of work is far more important than FTE invested. And the more you work the more donkey jobs you are given. A great deal of management theorists have covered this phenomenon, and it relates to information asymmetries and the completeness of labour contracts.

Similar to the office. Tim is a slacker at the bottom because he knows his labour and time value. The exec lady at the top is efficient because she knows her labour and time value, while Brent is a middle manager drone constantly trying to impress the Exec grade who will never promote him above MM unless to pass off a doomed project onto him.

Also the Simpsons WFH episode with the dunking bird typing Y, is like 90% of Indian offshore developers.

Attached: 1651708261422.jpg (750x570, 52.53K)

So did the Simpsons predict the German-Guatemalan divide?

Attached: 1982872323.png (831x664, 687.93K)