Euros don't suffer

I just watched a BBC short documentary about argentina and we euros joke we suffer but, Jesus, we're so privileged to most of the world, you don't see views like the ones in the documentary in europe outside maybe russia. And it's mostly young people who suffer there, like teens with kids eating garbage to live. It's sad.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GSCdhNcCHQU

Attached: 5ec0c0d92f4c9457d366788028b28973.jpg (800x716, 71.69K)

slavs and other easter euros will take the EU down

>I just watched a BBC

Attached: 8030 - 2soyjaks bbc biting_lip clothes detective dr_watson glasses hand hat holding_object holmes_and_watson magnifier movie queen_of_spades sherlock_holmes smile soyjak stubble tattoo variant_cobson.png (818x648, 469.15K)

>tf
Hahahahahaha lol

>I just watched a BBC

int destroyed me beyond repair

I saw one about souther italy as well. Kids without shoes, no education, no job, government dosnt care. We euros don't suffer that much.

Attached: 2cd.jpg (396x385, 25.29K)

i dont think id want to slave in brown shit either

Attached: 1610172047186.jpg (550x503, 45.32K)

>BBC short documentary
So what are we talking about here, 9~10 inches?

Don't you have like, eternal summer, Argies? Do you know what eternal summer is?

fr if you're biggest problem is life is no gf you're in fact not suffering in the slightest

i would never slave in brown shit

>I just watched a BBC short documentary
Wtf they made a whole documentary on BBC?

Wtf? I thought Argentina was the first world country of latam?

jesus why are women so fat, aren't they super poor and struggling to find food?

Because poor people here dont starve, they just cant afford a good home or clothes (but they got expensive phones)

Why don’t they pack their bags and move to a partner or the country where they can get work? Even if it means living in a tent for a month or two?

Latino genetics

Poor people eat like crap. You gotta be able to afford it to have a healthy diet.

They don’t look like it

Attached: 04B8CEFB-9A39-4CEC-8DCF-9A4F300867BA.jpg (750x383, 200.76K)

Yeah it felt strange but she's probably boiling it in fatty oil and has some hormone problems due to eating literal trash

>this cancer is the parasitic kind that keeps birth rates up

I would genuinely napalm them all.
It's a thieves breeding ground