If you watch BCS first and BrBa second Walt is basically the show’s Thanos...

If you watch BCS first and BrBa second Walt is basically the show’s Thanos, a super overpowered villain that shows up out of nowhere in the 7th season and just starts killing off all the main characters

And that’s a good thing

Attached: 466F8B15-EF9E-4FCF-82C9-962430264C23.jpg (1638x2048, 293.62K)

It's almost funny how Walt manages to destroy everything

i always said breaking bad was capeshit

That same basically applies to Lalo

Yeah lol

fr fr no cap. now let's play Fortnite zoomer friend!

Thanos didn’t kill anyone

>And that’s a good thing
oh thank god you made a judgement call for me so now i don't have to do any thinking about whether or not i like it

>Waltuh did I ever tell you about the time Jimmy McGill, who you might know as Saul Goodman, would have been murdered in the middle of the desert by one of the Salamanca's rival cartels if not for me and then he had to drink his own piss to survive the next couple days until I got a sick noscope headshot on a guy driving a car?
>That's nothing on his old lady Kim Wexler, real stern stuff that one was made of, at least until Lalo Salamanca raped and murdered her in front of Jimmy. That only happened because for the first time in my life I was outsmarted by someone so I didn't have any of my solid guys watching their apartment. I vowed to never get outsmarted aga...Waltuh, what happened to the gun in my ba---ACK!

Attached: mike_ant.png (414x499, 226.55K)

prequels are cancer

>everything has to be a capeshit reference

checked

go back

What's the canon explanation for all the characters looking younger as they got older?

That's how he felt in Breaking Bad already. A super powered scientist egomaniac that goes in the middle of a war between cartels and fucks everything up. Imagine being pablo escobar in war with another cartel and some random ass cook out of nowhere kills all of you. That said, seeing as how crazy cartels are, this might have already happened.

This is the only thing that bothers me about BCS, they look old as shit, everyone, except maybe Don Hector. It's pretty distracting.

t. complains about "bad graphics" in vidya. Go watch your soulless cgi de-aging flicks if you can't deal with the passage of time.

Well yeah. Walt has a near genius IQ and in the cartel world everyone's dumb as shit. Gus is the smartest one and he's an emotional faggot

You are sperging out user.

Attached: 1574716345d185ac8cc23acd020cc19519e9cca8989efca154c1f60a99a8c9f9_1.jpg.jpg (1080x583, 87.78K)

But he still dies

I like BCS. But yes, it's pretty cheap to do from a creative perspective

I'm gonna rewatch both in this order but it's not going to be the same knowing what happens to Howie