Euphoria

The cinematography in this show is outstanding.

Attached: icon-zendaya-alexa-demie-Favim.com-7759348.jpg (1048x1243, 195.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=euphoria,mandalorian,loki,wandavision
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well the same showrunner directed the ISIS videos

Its shit

kill all trannies

Who's that guy on the upper right?

wow really? I loved those!

Attached: Four_Lions_Stills[1].jpg (2000x1270, 1.49M)

tranime if it real

>Nobody:
>Absolutely no one:
>Not a single soul on this Earth:
: "TRANNIES ARE... LE BAD HAHA IM SO EDGY"

not even close

Kill yourself you transgender suicide risk faggot. You sad, sick elderly dude in a dress, wig, lashes, makeup, bra, and shoes.
You and your druggie faggot guy pals just use your gaming, coding and web app social skills to make kids question their whole FUCKING shit, and just game, stream, communicate with minors, and do drugs. You stream just so you could fuck a gay childs asshole. Thats literally it. Thats the whole bottom line.
Trans rights are anything but human rights, and the older you get the more ashamed of yourselves you will be. You and your groomer child molesting clique fell for the worst fad of your entire life, fidget spinners, club penguin, harry potter and all, and there is no reattaching your dick theres also no scientific evidence that an xy genome is female. 41% of you realize this annually and that number is increasing at an accellerated rate.

TRANSGENDERS COMMIT SUICIDE! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! TRANSGENDER SUICIDE! PEOPLE CUT OFF THEIR DICKS THEN SLIT THEIR WRISTS! PEOPLE ABANDON THEIR WHOLE IDENTITIES AND THEN STOP BREATHING! WHEN THEY DIE ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO LIVE A LIFE WHERE THEY ARE UNRECOGNIZABLE TO THEMSELVES! TRANSGENDER SUICIDE IS A COMEDY OF ERRORS! YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR GENDER AND YOURE A FOOL TO FALL FOR OTHER TRANNY PERVERTS TRICKS! THEYRE NOT YOUR FRIENDS! YOULL NEVER MEET THEM! THEY JACK OFF TO MAKING YOU MORE FEMININE! ITS A POWER PLAY! ITS A POWER OVER YOU PLAY! IF YOU FALL FOR TRANSGENDER GROOMING ITS YOUR OWN FAULT! HOPEFULLY THE SUICIDE OF YOUR TRANSGENDER PEERS IS ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU SECOND THOUGHTS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!

>The cinematography in this show is outstanding.

Attached: 1631048997643.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

pretty kino

why does this show have so much sex
why is this allowed

everyone has tons of sex in HS.

i will never have this
;___;

I'll fuck ur ass ;)

Its not, its exactly what you expect from some faggot kikes who watched evangelion for the first time and thought it was the pinnacle of storytelling

what do girls smell like?

Attached: 0517.jpg (1920x1080, 116.34K)

hunter getting mogged so hard by maddie and cassie desu
esp cassie is super feminine

pls dont
clean and nice

>I, a sexually aroused male Chad, will strip myself entirely naked to fuck this girl like a horse, but will only tear off every single other item of her clothing, including her socks, while leaving her bra on

They're all ugly

I like bras. They frame the boobs and push them together.

It really is great. Their move to film was a great choice. A lot of times I find myself just looking at how good the show looks.

Attached: EuphoriaUSS02E01TryingtoGettoHeavenBeforeTheyClosetheDoor720pHMAXWEB-DLDD51x264-KiNGS_3.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

you wouldn't say that irl

Who was in the wrong?

Attached: EuphoriaUSS02E01TryingtoGettoHeavenBeforeTheyClosetheDoor720pHMAXWEB-DLDD51x264-KiNGS_5.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

i will never experience this
t.manlet
i want to watch the show now

I have to agree.

Attached: file.png (400x412, 172.44K)

>*gets hit by a street sign*

bros...

Attached: tired....png (654x417, 154.34K)

It's literally just a desaturated colour palette and grainy filmstock. They looked at 90s/00s teen dramas and just did the opposite to make it seem gritty instead of wholesome (i.e. they basically just inverted 7th Heaven). It's by the numbers--nothing special about it.

Funny movie

qrd?

Why is her bra on?

trannies really are mentally ill. even when they larp as women they have to pick some really strange make-up that makes them stand out even more.

They really don't.

yeah uh-huh yeah for sure really great cinematography

Attached: 1644526793066.webm (810x1080, 2.16M)

what's wrong with top right?
looks weird

The remake of Hereditary is so unfaithful to the characters.

Maybe you didnt virgin.

Not sure, she's not shy since she already went topless in the pilot (although most people forgot because of the much bigger tits in the pilot).

packing a hefty schlong

Why does everyone look about 30?

they all look disgusting

this is america

>mentions nothing about framing or blocking, just colors

Did YOU, user? And don't bother lying

name?

>mfw i've seen that webm

>Demie's age and birth date have been disputed online. While various outlets state that she was 24 years old in 2019, an online list of alumni from the 2008 graduating class of John Marshall High School in Los Angeles listed her name, while a viral TikTok video showed her in a 2007 high school yearbook, which would make her, as of 2022, at least 31 years old.
Weird

>trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=euphoria,mandalorian,loki,wandavision
>GoT successor popularity wise is a Skins ripoff with HBO production values
Why is this thing such a cultural powerhouse bros?

I'm sure these HS students being depicted as sluts and whores has no effect on younger generation of women whatsoever

No.
hence im a 30 year old khv

What's happening here?

Attached: 1633682061016.png (1264x1552, 1.2M)

I don't think maddie is in any position to mog anyone anywhere
She's toxic also

ugly mexican genes

girls with small titties don't like to take it off, they need convincing.

>Drug dealer tells Chad to leave his friends alone
>Chad laughs it off and tells him to go fuck himself
>Dealer says if Chad keeps fucking with his friends he'll kill him
>Chad snitches Dealer out to the police and they raid his home
>Dealer forced to flush his whole stash and can't pay his supplier
>yadda yadda Dealer finds a way to pay his supplier off
>Dealer sees Chad at a party and beats the shit outta him

Does anyone do any schoolwork on this show?
It's all sex, drugs, trauma, partying, DRAAMA, dysfunctions, disorders, fuckups, hookups, blah blah but when do they do their homework?

And yet, she badly mogs Hunter there

Overdone makeup and harsh lighting.

>mentions nothing in rebuttal to what I said
Cope tranny. I'm speaking generally. There's nothing particularly special or unique about the framing or camera work. It's standard "what if home media but cinematic" bullshit--and it's not particularly cinematic. They carry the photography through what I already mentioned in my last comment.

Groomducers:
>What if we film using harsh lighting, desaturate the image, and film on grainy stock? We'll use lots of harsh yellows and full blacks!
Trannies/Degenerate Faggots:
>OMG! This show is so edgy. (Also, being a tranny/drug addict is so raw and dramatic--but still a valid lifestyle choice!)